PDA

View Full Version : Experience Read Write Bench ECU Magneti Marelli MJD 8F3.D4 MPPS V18 EU

daten
5th April, 2022, 09:50 AM
Hello
Does anyone have experience with MPPS V18EU reading and writing flash on bench without opening the ecu.
The ecu is mounted on Opel Combo, I am reading it as Fiat Doblo 1.3JTDM
Is it safe to write?

Thanks

yaroliban
5th April, 2022, 10:09 AM
try in Multiboot with mpps

daten
5th April, 2022, 10:45 AM
Checked
Reading and writing seems correct.
MPPS also corrects the checksum

mihaiti
5th April, 2022, 12:02 PM
Always use a backup power source, above 13V!

Panathaole
5th April, 2022, 12:17 PM
Hello
Does anyone have experience with MPPS V18EU reading and writing flash on bench without opening the ecu.
The ecu is mounted on Opel Combo, I am reading it as Fiat Doblo 1.3JTDM
Is it safe to write?

Thanks

Work very well in 8fx ecus from marelli..... flash and eeprom.......(europe clone.... purple....)

carmageddon
5th April, 2022, 03:41 PM
work very well on 6f, 6j, 8f with multiboot via obd port...i use china clone v18, never had one problem

Shoung01
19th June, 2022, 09:47 AM
To very honest this disucssion is very new to me and I am having a very less information about it. I am from writing field and writing for the brands for 5 years. I am working for PaperOwl service and you can check PapersOwl review to know about it quality. You can about it on the internet. There are lots of sources are available online to know about or inspect about any services.

PremierD
19th June, 2022, 11:43 AM
To very honest this disucssion is very new to me and I am having a very less information about it. I am from writing field and writing for the brands for 5 years. I am working for PaperOwl service and you can check PapersOwl review to know about it quality. You can about it on the internet. There are lots of sources are available online to know about or inspect about any services.

Foxtrot Oskar...you muppet

immokill
19th June, 2022, 08:34 PM
Yes work very well p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk