PDA

View Full Version : reading MOSC card.

dboxdaz
20th February, 2010, 11:10 AM
Hello there,
after getting my old pace 4010 out of the garage i sent for a pheonix card programmer ( flea bay ) and also a MOSC ( flea bay again ). however i cannot get it to read. The programmer powers up ( red LED lights up powered by usb cable ) the green LED flashes for a second on insertion of the card but what ever program i use either says no programmer found or cannot see the card.
Tried nagra edit but get the message " unable to reset no ATR string"
Also get the same error messages when i try to read my genuine subscription card so making me think its the programmer or set up.
I tried 3 different pc's all with serial ports but all the same, read all the guides on the different settings for various programms but still no luck.
so any one got any pointers on what to try next, would love to crack this before the big switch off

Daz.

red devil
20th February, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hello there,
after getting my old pace 4010 out of the garage i sent for a pheonix card programmer ( flea bay ) and also a MOSC ( flea bay again ). however i cannot get it to read. The programmer powers up ( red LED lights up powered by usb cable ) the green LED flashes for a second on insertion of the card but what ever program i use either says no programmer found or cannot see the card.
Tried nagra edit but get the message " unable to reset no ATR string"
Also get the same error messages when i try to read my genuine subscription card so making me think its the programmer or set up.
I tried 3 different pc's all with serial ports but all the same, read all the guides on the different settings for various programms but still no luck.
so any one got any pointers on what to try next, would love to crack this before the big switch off

Daz.

did you buy a cc card on ebay ?
and have you checked that your on the correct com port and set to phoenix
and your using a comm cable (male to female) not a null modem cable(female to female)
check that lot and give a shout back