PDA

View Full Version : Daihatsu Terios - 93C56 immo off help

Muhammad Kassam
7th April, 2022, 08:25 PM
Hi mates, hope all is wellI have with me a Daihatsu Terios that has a no start situation coming from another place, now this is an immobilizer fault as there is no spark at ignition coils and fault for synchronization between ECU and immobilizer present, from what I have been told from the owner, he lost the keys and wanted a replacement key cut and programmed, seems like there was some sort of a glitch when the previous guys tried to program a key, I have read the ECU that has a 93C56 label 89560-87409 which is all FFs seems like immo off or something of that sort was attempted and the immobox module has the 93LC66 which tango does not recognise the dump, if anyone has a 100% tested immo off solution or synchronized immobox+ECU dump, please do share, thanks in advance.

introcrack
7th April, 2022, 08:43 PM
Hi mates, hope all is wellI have with me a Daihatsu Terios that has a no start situation coming from another place, now this is an immobilizer fault as there is no spark at ignition coils and fault for synchronization between ECU and immobilizer present, from what I have been told from the owner, he lost the keys and wanted a replacement key cut and programmed, seems like there was some sort of a glitch when the previous guys tried to program a key, I have read the ECU that has a 93C56 label 89560-87409 which is all FFs seems like immo off or something of that sort was attempted and the immobox module has the 93LC66 which tango does not recognise the dump, if anyone has a 100% tested immo off solution or synchronized immobox+ECU dump, please do share, thanks in advance.]

read eeprom 93C66 with another labtool or another eeprom device info
and if you are reading with Xgpro your file wil be FF thats programmer fault
if you get the right file send it to me

Muhammad Kassam
7th April, 2022, 08:49 PM
No mate, it is not a programmer fault, I'm using original Orange 5 . . . The dump is FF as I had asked owner and owner asked me to talk to previous people who worked on the car and they told me their last option was to remove immobilizer but seems they failed. . . . .

introcrack
7th April, 2022, 09:07 PM
No mate, it is not a programmer fault, I'm using original Orange 5 . . . The dump is FF as I had asked owner and owner asked me to talk to previous people who worked on the car and they told me their last option was to remove immobilizer but seems they failed. . . . .
iv been a situation like this all you need now is an original file of ecu and do immo off
search an orginal buckup first you can find it in CarDumps.Net

Muhammad Kassam
7th April, 2022, 09:32 PM
iv been a situation like this all you need now is an original file of ecu and do immo off
search an orginal buckup first you can find it in CarDumps.Net

This website does not have the file I'm looking for

Muhammad Kassam
8th April, 2022, 03:23 AM
Bump, anybody with a solution ?

vanos batam
8th April, 2022, 05:28 AM
read eeprom 93C66 with another labtool or another eeprom device info
and if you are reading with Xgpro your file wil be FF thats programmer fault
if you get the right file send it to me

R/W as 8 bit

kilog
11th December, 2022, 10:14 PM
Hello friends

I have a problem close to the one described here and guess the solution could be to immo off the car.

Here is the way the car behaves: when car is cold it starts and run correctly
But after driving for more that 5mn when I stop the car, it can no more starts: it cranks but do not start
and when diagnoze it shows communication error between engine ecu and immobilizer.

The car is a Terios year 1999 ith ecu 89560-87456 and immo box 89560-87403
Can someone share the file to IMMO OFF

Thanks
and best regards