PDA

View Full Version : Fiat mjd 6jf bricked

DjDecibel
8th April, 2022, 11:34 AM
I received this ecu after a wrong immo off write on 95320 eeprom.
the car won’t start and I can’t see it via obd, also I can’t read or write as I get no ecu connected

probably bricked the flash

is there any solution?

rafal
8th April, 2022, 11:41 AM
why spam............
you should continue your thread m8
in 1st your thread you asked what tool - now you are suprised why ecu bricked ??? .... :palm2:
i think that is good lession for you now- no knowlage - dont do this job - that's all ( ecu and other modules - are not game boy )

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/954951-Help-with-immo-off-Panda-ecu-MJD-6JF-s4

Antonio266
8th April, 2022, 11:55 AM
Here full backup + virgin Eeprom.
Pass in PM.

rafal
8th April, 2022, 11:57 AM
Here full backup + virgin Eeprom.
Pass in PM.

it is so nice that you gave him files - but do you think is he will able make this ecu allive?

DjDecibel
8th April, 2022, 12:08 PM
why spam............
you should continue your thread m8
in 1st your thread you asked what tool - now you are suprised why ecu bricked ??? .... :palm2:
i think that is good lession for you now- no knowlage - dont do this job - that's all ( ecu and other modules - are not game boy )

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/954951-Help-with-immo-off-Panda-ecu-MJD-6JF-s4

i just asked which tool was better for that job, i think it's nothing too bad to ask as i'm a newbie.

still because i'm a newbie I gave the working ecu to a local "expert guy" wich gave me back the bricked ecu

Then i just opened this new thread in the ECU section as the problem is not the same as before

do you think is it a lesson? I think that this forum is for help other people, and saying “don’t do this job” after asking help I think it’s not the spirit of this forum

Antonio266
8th April, 2022, 03:21 PM
it is so nice that you gave him files - but do you think is he will able make this ecu allive?
Hi @rafal, I think it could be possible to recover it by BDM.
Otherwise he could also write this backup to a second-hand ECU, it only needs to match same HW.
We'll see lollol

DjDecibel
11th April, 2022, 11:33 AM
i recovered the ecu flashing it via BDM.. thanks to Antonio266 for his help and the virgin files!