PDA

View Full Version : EDC17U01 safe mode request

dtip
18th April, 2022, 07:23 PM
Hi to all i hope you are good...

At first to avoid usual "you should fix car" replies i need to say i got EDC17U01 from other country with this job request and i think this car is already non road legal but even if it was i don't care about it's engine much tbh because owners don't care at all...

It is fabia 1.9 BLS engine with this ecu which is swaped as original was non starter (same numbers) , i think they tried to clone but at last they did immo off (maybe in flash as it has safe on dash and immo errors, but also that's not important) and car starts now. Owners just don't know exactcly how ecu is swaped they just bought it from scrap and paid "for adaptation" as they say.

Problem is when car is reved above 2 or 3k it goes limp mode and DTC about overboosting, they thought it was ecu map problem as it was fine with original ecu, i told them it is probably engine (turbo,n75...) problem and they changed those but problem persist so their request is to get this car out of limp mode no matter what, if it is possible ofc...

So i am posting file which i read (don't know if it is original maybe they bought tuned ecu from scrap) asking if it is maybe possible to remove torque limp limiter or to raise boost limiter or anything what you think is best option for this car not to get into limp mode. I can pay but only to reputable tuner as there are a lot new users flooding inboxes.

Also is it maybe possible that limp mode is from bad immo off? i don't think so...

thanks

dtip
19th April, 2022, 10:05 AM
Anyone have edc17u01 sw: 1037503901 original file maybe?