PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 206 bsi

diga1
21st February, 2010, 08:46 AM
hi
i have one question, today i was doing p206 y2002, and vhen i vas doing bsi vhen i vas unsoldering eprom vith the blower there are two small reistors very close to eprom one is black vith nimbers, the oher one i brovn vith no numbers.
and vhen i vas blowing the brown one fell off and i cant find it anymore.
i noticed that there are two kinds of those brown resistors on bsi plate, one are small cca (2 mm), second are cca(2,5mm) and a bit more masive then the first one. my thath fell of vas small one.

i have those biger one at home can i replace small one vith bigger one?

or does anyone have experiance vith this problem and how did you resolve it?

yasser
21st February, 2010, 10:39 AM
black with numbers is resistor
brown is capacitor, so.....

capacitor is on pover suply on eeprom, so you have to find gnd and vcc on eepron and solder it there,
For resistor i have no idea.

Better is to search for picture.

diga1
21st February, 2010, 10:55 AM
i will take a picture and post it for esier explanation

you are wright it is not a resistor

diga1
21st February, 2010, 02:24 PM
i will take a picture and post it for esier explanation

you are wright it is not a resistor

here i have taken picture for esier explanation vhat should i do

yasser
21st February, 2010, 04:37 PM
pin4 is GND

it is interesting how it goes on pin 3, pin5 andf pin6, when on picture pin5 and pin6 are NOT together?

As I see on picture maybe it is on pin8 pin7 and maybe pin3 ( can be under chip so I cant see line under it)
If it is between pin8 and pin4 then there must be capacitor. Pin4 = gnd, Pin8 na VCC. Infact this capacitor is not 100% important, it is good to be soldered, but will not afect on working.

More important is maybe resistor.
Are you takling, that second place is maybe between two capacitors on right site from eeprom on picture?

drpeter
21st February, 2010, 09:25 PM
pin4 is GND

it is interesting how it goes on pin 3, pin5 andf pin6, when on picture pin5 and pin6 are NOT together?

As I see on picture maybe it is on pin8 pin7 and maybe pin3 ( can be under chip so I cant see line under it)
If it is between pin8 and pin4 then there must be capacitor. Pin4 = gnd, Pin8 na VCC. Infact this capacitor is not 100% important, it is good to be soldered, but will not afect on working.

More important is maybe resistor.
Are you takling, that second place is maybe between two capacitors on right site from eeprom on picture?

It must be a capacitor there is a table for the value depending on dimension, I sent it later. My selfmade image is not sharp enough :-). Measure the dimension of the resistor next to the capacitor and read value of the capacitor. I did it for you smd capacitor = 10 pF

diga1
22nd February, 2010, 05:30 PM
i soldered one capacitor that is very similar to original
and car vorks fine

thank you all for help