PDA

View Full Version : vw touareg v10 5.0 2006 does not start

hakancpu
20th April, 2022, 07:06 AM
hi all I have strange issue vw touareg v10 5.0L 2006
let me say this car came to my shop from another shop what was with that car steering column lock changed at least they try to change but what happened then car give error "immo activeted" so now I am trying to fing faults what can be. Now on instrumantel cluster shows "steering lock error" and ignition does not allow turn on ignition I know all bcoz of steering cloumn lock so I have other one but have no idea how can I make virgin and put instead of old one. is there anyone who faced with this issue before?
I know immo off slotion wont work with it
so I already check ignition box for swiches on the pcb and steering lock so all looks good so what can I do do you ahve any idea about this issue?

Thank you

pouleddy
20th April, 2022, 09:50 AM
Hi, buy brand new steering lock, or buy kit must be to each other steering lock + key + kessy, and after the kit adapt to both ecus or immo off. No tool can read steering lock mcu to put virgin.

hakancpu
20th April, 2022, 10:34 AM
I have new steering lock but as you said have to change all or just replaced steering lock with immo off ecu will be enough? in this case do immo off will be easy for me but could not find slave ecu in the car. do you know location of other ecu in that car where?

pouleddy
20th April, 2022, 11:05 AM
If you have new steering lock, it mean brand new (not used), so you can get the pin code from kessy and after adapt steering lock, even no ecu master or slave, first try adapt steering lock to have ignition on, sure kessy and remote key must to each other, if not, so in this case the best way to buy a kit.

hakancpu
20th April, 2022, 11:52 AM
thank you for your information I got it well about what I have to do have a nice day