PDA

View Full Version : Miles to km

volvomeck
21st February, 2010, 05:11 PM
Hello.

I am from sweden, and recently i went to the uk and bought myself a citroen berlingo van 1,9d 2003.
I am happy with the car as i need a righthand steered car in my work.
However i wonder if anybody here know of a way to get the mileage to show in km instead of in miles?
I have bought a new set of dials for the instrument cluster so i have the speedometer with km/h instead of miles and this works fine.
But as i get paid when i use my car for work, it gets a bit difficult when i am to get paid for using my car as i every time has to sit down and calculate everything in km insead of miles.
Hope that you understand what i mean, and that some kind soul here has a solution.:confused:

z786
21st February, 2010, 05:48 PM
i think it can be done with lexia

volvomeck
21st February, 2010, 07:01 PM
Accept from the program, what hardware do i need?

joesoap112
21st February, 2010, 08:50 PM
Hello.

I am from sweden, and recently i went to the uk and bought myself a citroen berlingo van 1,9d 2003.
I am happy with the car as i need a righthand steered car in my work.
However i wonder if anybody here know of a way to get the mileage to show in km instead of in miles?
I have bought a new set of dials for the instrument cluster so i have the speedometer with km/h instead of miles and this works fine.
But as i get paid when i use my car for work, it gets a bit difficult when i am to get paid for using my car as i every time has to sit down and calculate everything in km insead of miles.
Hope that you understand what i mean, and that some kind soul here has a solution.:confused:
Can you not just put in a euro standard speedo cluster??and adjust for present milage

volvomeck
23rd February, 2010, 05:05 PM
I thought i would be able to use the cluster i have, since i hoped to dont need to buy a new.
If i buy a new one, i will have to program it to fit the car and i don't have that knowledge.