PDA

View Full Version : POPBANG need

soft88
24th April, 2022, 07:52 PM
Need pop abd bang in Golf 1.4

Johnsy1998
24th April, 2022, 08:20 PM
3 Posts no thanks and asking for help.... WOW.

soft88
24th April, 2022, 08:38 PM
when you cant help dont easy :dancing:

Krisfuzzy
25th April, 2022, 10:17 AM
when you cant help dont easy :dancing:
Learn to write, and use commas. It would also be time to stop helping those who do not collaborate with the forum

Ignasvw
25th April, 2022, 11:48 AM
Here is pops n bangs

Krisfuzzy
25th April, 2022, 11:57 AM
Here is pops n bangs
I think you have some serious problem with me, it is really absurd your behavior after my comment, it seems you want to challenge me or just make a fool of me. Unfortunately the problem is yours alone and you show that you do not understand what it means to be in a forum after 1500 messages and 8 years of permanence.

Ignasvw
25th April, 2022, 12:32 PM
I think you have some serious problem with me, it is really absurd your behavior after my comment, it seems you want to challenge me or just make a fool of me. Unfortunately the problem is yours alone and you show that you do not understand what it means to be in a forum after 1500 messages and 8 years of permanence.
You are making fool yourself. If you dont want to do file so nobody cant do it? stop texting me private and stop follow my work please.. You are newbie thinking you are the head of the forum

Krisfuzzy
25th April, 2022, 12:53 PM
You are making fool yourself. If you dont want to do file so nobody cant do it? stop texting me private and stop follow my work please.. You are newbie thinking you are the head of the forumLearn to write in english that you do not understand what you mean. or write in your own language as long as you know it and use a translator.