PDA

View Full Version : Vivaro Security code - Replacement.

Harrison41
27th April, 2022, 03:24 PM
Hello to all.
I'm new to the site.

I'm wondering if I could pick someone's brain on some tech ecu dumps.
I'm hands on but not so much on the tech side especially with Hex file readings ect,

Any how so here's where I'm at. I've a old Vivaro 2004 1.9DTI (was not running) when I received the van ( all runs and drives kind of) now.
After a lot of soldering and head scratching I had a ECU fault come back (needs replacement) so I got a replacement from a breaker from a traffic, (same engine and loom under hood) However connecting it up to the computers I cannot do anything without this 12 digit code. I was recommended a tool called MPPS V18 & to get a dump of the ecu - However after searching through Hex files It was like looking into the matrix.

I've turned to the internet for some guidance on this & how to do or what I'm looking at rather than wondering if Neo is going to pop out of my screen.

Any help is greatly appreciated - In return if even you need information regarding repairs or anything engine based and so on do feel free to inbox me and i will happily advise the best i can, I work with Vauxhall Fords & Renaults But most problems are similar through out any model so still worth asking if you have a question for me.

Kind regards
Harrison