PDA

View Full Version : HELP CLK 270cdi Lost ALL KEYS

chakahafed
22nd February, 2010, 06:51 AM
Hello , Pleas help me to start this car !
i have a CLK 270 CDI and i lost all keys !!
I buy the next product, but I can not take the risk without a support , I have :
-Abritus72 AVDI Interface + key programming special function and ecu special fonction and i can read write the esl with the AVDI Interface and i can generate new keys with the dump of EIS and ESL .
-CAS3/912x/9s12x In circuit programming to read write the EIS
- Mb nec Key programmer with IR to programe to the keys
- and 3 Blank smart keys 433 mhz .
- and I dont have a star diag !!
not that the AVDI can read writhe the ECU only if the ignition swith is ON .
and this is my first time in the programming key
how to proced pleas help me :questionmark:

chakahafed
22nd February, 2010, 09:53 AM
steel weating !!
i dont gnow how to read the ecu dump of this car

mercis
22nd February, 2010, 05:21 PM
nec programer is usefull.
read eis,elv und ecu or virginise ecu with otocheck,
generate key with necprog write nec key eis elv,presonalise ecu with star

chakahafed
22nd February, 2010, 09:03 PM
nec programer is usefull.
read eis,elv und ecu or virginise ecu with otocheck,
generate key with necprog write nec key eis elv,presonalise ecu with star
BUT I DONT HAVE A STAR DIAG!!

chakahafed
22nd February, 2010, 11:41 PM
is that possible to generate the keys already lost with the dump of EIS and ESL without renewing ECU?
for example:
1 READ EIS DUMP (no write in EIS)
2 READ ESL DUMP (without writing in ESL)
3 GENERATING keys already used and lost
And start the car with the keys generated

I want a confirmation

milanista
23rd February, 2010, 07:44 PM
steel weating !!
i dont gnow how to read the ecu dump of this car

Hello,

You can read the ECU of this car with AVDI on the table. Because on the table you can connect the Ignition and it will work. If I find some time later today I can try to send you how you should do the wiring.

milanista
23rd February, 2010, 07:48 PM
is that possible to generate the keys already lost with the dump of EIS and ESL without renewing ECU?
for example:
1 READ EIS DUMP (no write in EIS)
2 READ ESL DUMP (without writing in ESL)
3 GENERATING keys already used and lost
And start the car with the keys generated

I want a confirmation

No, this idea will not work. You must virginize the ECU, read/write back the two EIS dumps, erase the two ESL processors and program the NEC key.

chakahafed
24th February, 2010, 01:00 AM
Hello,

You can read the ECU of this car with AVDI on the table. Because on the table you can connect the Ignition and it will work. If I find some time later today I can try to send you how you should do the wiring.

great news , pleas send me this wiring as soon as possible !
thankyou

chakahafed
24th February, 2010, 04:56 PM
Hello,

i am stel weating the wiring i am blocked with this car . help pleas

cammy25
24th February, 2010, 05:52 PM
Is it W208 or W209??

on the table you need to connect ELV + you need to emulate KL15 thru CAN.

so forget the "on the table" idea.

chakahafed
24th February, 2010, 06:02 PM
Is it W208 or W209??

ITS A W209

chakahafed
25th February, 2010, 12:58 AM
Hello i got this wiring from the support of abritus
i think it can read the ecu of EDC 15C6 via k-line
i will test this wiring tomorrow and post the result

milanista
25th February, 2010, 10:09 AM
Is it W208 or W209??

Hi, you are right except for one thing - the ECU does not receive the KL15 thru the CAN ;)
And you are wrong about 1 more thing - you don't need to wire the ELV on the table in order to be able to diagnose the Engine.

milanista
25th February, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hello i got this wiring from the support of abritus
i think it can read the ecu of EDC 15C6 via k-line
i will test this wiring tomorrow and post the result

Hi,

Sorry for not responding faster. Unfortunately, I don't have an EDC-15 Engine right now. Are you sure this CLK W209 is with an EDC-15? Because I suspect it may be with an EDC-16...
As fot the wiring - I see you have a file with the description, you should connect the K-Line of the ECU to pin-7 of the OBDII from AVDI and you are ready to go. Let me know if you still need help.

chakahafed
25th February, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hi,

Sorry for not responding faster. Unfortunately, I don't have an EDC-15 Engine right now. Are you sure this CLK W209 is with an EDC-15? Because I suspect it may be with an EDC-16...
As fot the wiring - I see you have a file with the description, you should connect the K-Line of the ECU to pin-7 of the OBDII from AVDI and you are ready to go. Let me know if you still need help.
for this 209 i think it have EDC15
I have not yet disassemble the ECU from the car to make sure it is a EDC15 or EDC16
but i think all CLK 270 CDI has EDC15 i have found it with autodata and by googling as you see in this picture
and I find other pinout for EDC15X
but if you have the wiring for the EDC16 his mercedes it will be excllent

milanista
25th February, 2010, 01:50 PM
for this 209 i think it have EDC15
I have not yet disassemble the ECU from the car to make sure it is a EDC15 or EDC16
but i think all CLK 270 CDI has EDC15 i have found it with autodata and by googling as you see in this picture
and I find other pinout for EDC15X
but if you have the wiring for the EDC16 his mercedes it will be excllent

Yes, I think you are right, it must be an EDC15. Both files that you have attached show that the K-Line of the ECU is on pin 28, so I think it will not be too difficult for you to fix it now.

Unfortunately, I have wired only one EDC16 and it was long ago... I can't find the wiring, but you can always get it from Autodata.

Good luck! Please, post your results here so that people who don't understand how it is done, but nevertheless post "useful" comments can learn.

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 12:17 AM
Yes, I think you are right, it must be an EDC15. Both files that you have attached show that the K-Line of the ECU is on pin 28, so I think it will not be too difficult for you to fix it now.

Unfortunately, I have wired only one EDC16 and it was long ago... I can't find the wiring, but you can always get it from Autodata.

Good luck! Please, post your results here so that people who don't understand how it is done, but nevertheless post "useful" comments can learn.

I tryed to connect to ECU EDC15C6 with k-line connection but its not work i attached the connection that i made if ther are a default in the connection pleas help me to fix it !
i tryed with the special fucntion ECU of mercedes comander and with read EEPROOM

mangr
26th February, 2010, 08:12 AM
thank you for all the info's

milanista
26th February, 2010, 10:30 AM
I tryed to connect to ECU EDC15C6 with k-line connection but its not work i attached the connection that i made if ther are a default in the connection pleas help me to fix it !
i tryed with the special fucntion ECU of mercedes comander and with read EEPROOM

Do you have an increased power consumption when you connect the EDC15C6? I think it is enough for you to wire only those pins that are defined in the previous picture which you uploaded here. Your wiring seems correct, according to the picture, but perhaps you have wired some unnecessary pins also?

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 11:00 AM
Do you have an increased power consumption when you connect the EDC15C6? I think it is enough for you to wire only those pins that are defined in the previous picture which you uploaded here. Your wiring seems correct, according to the picture, but perhaps you have wired some unnecessary pins also?

i just tested to connact :
12V to : 1.7.8 pins
GND to : 4.5.6 pins
Kline to 28 pin
but stel don't need to read the ECU !
are the probleme in merceds Comander ? i use the special function ECU and i tryed to read with EDC 15C6 option and dont work to me

milanista
26th February, 2010, 11:09 AM
i just tested to connact :
12V to : 1.7.8 pins
GND to : 4.5.6 pins
Kline to 28 pin
but stel don't need to read the ECU !
are the probleme in merceds Comander ? i use the special function ECU and i tryed to read with EDC 15C6 option and dont work to me

Can you upload a picture of your wiring to check if it is correct?

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 11:26 AM
Can you upload a picture of your wiring to check if it is correct?

this is it

milanista
26th February, 2010, 12:09 PM
this is it

Ok, perhaps your connection to the AVDI is wrong then? Can you upload another picture?

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 12:36 PM
Ok, perhaps your connection to the AVDI is wrong then? Can you upload another picture?
OTHER PICTURES

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 03:46 PM
Ther is another way to renew the ECU ??

chakahafed
26th February, 2010, 06:54 PM
I think my problem is the special feature ECU, I think it only works with the OBDII,
and I think to read the ECU on the table I must have the special feature EEPROM.
Correct me pleas if wrong!

milanista
26th February, 2010, 07:28 PM
I think my problem is the special feature ECU, I think it only works with the OBDII,
and I think to read the ECU on the table I must have the special feature EEPROM.
Correct me pleas if wrong!

No, you wouldn't be able to open the screen at all if you did not have the required license.
I advise you to ask them to check your wiring.
Another option is to read the EEPROM of the EDC with a programmer and then make it virgin by using the Dump tool.

cammy25
26th February, 2010, 11:36 PM
I was not talking about ECU milanista, but EIS.
anyway.....

why the big deal here??? come on..desolder the eeprom .read and post here i'll virginise.
Reading eeprom is much more difficult than flash through K line. It needs it other seed/keys. and Mercedes has much different ones.

Or post all 3 dumps and ill generate the keydumps and write back to ecu dump. this way its not needed to virginise.

chakahafed
27th February, 2010, 02:39 AM
FINALY RESOLVED I READ THE EEPRON AND VIRGINIZ IT

I connect yhe ECU of thi W209 in oter car W203 and i read the dump whith the special function ECU and virginiz it with dump tool
thankyou for all help (milanista cammy25 and other guys..)
if other pepol want to do this operation pleas take thi note :
if you change a ecu of the car to virginiz other ecu ,
and you return the original ecu to your car ( your car wil star for 1 or 2 times after that the car wil not start)
to fix this probleme disconnect the battery of the car for 10 minute and reconnect it , the car will start !! :devil:

milanista
27th February, 2010, 07:13 AM
I was not talking about ECU milanista, but EIS.
anyway.....

why the big deal here??? come on..desolder the eeprom .read and post here i'll virginise.
Reading eeprom is much more difficult than flash through K line. It needs it other seed/keys. and Mercedes has much different ones.

Or post all 3 dumps and ill generate the keydumps and write back to ecu dump. this way its not needed to virginise.

Hi again,

About the wiring on the table - maybe it is my mistake. But - I never said that he can connect the EIS on the table and read it through the K-Line. If you look at my post above I only said that he can wire the ECU and read it.

However, once again I must say you are wrong - the AVDI can read/write the EEPROM (as well as the Flash) of EDC15C6 Engines.

Thank you for your help anyway.

milanista
27th February, 2010, 07:16 AM
FINALY RESOLVED I READ THE EEPRON AND VIRGINIZ IT

I connect yhe ECU of thi W209 in oter car W203 and i read the dump whith the special function ECU and virginiz it with dump tool
thankyou for all help (milanista cammy25 and other guys..)
if other pepol want to do this operation pleas take thi note :
if you change a ecu of the car to virginiz other ecu ,
and you return the original ecu to your car ( your car wil star for 1 or 2 times after that the car wil not start)
to fix this probleme disconnect the battery of the car for 10 minute and reconnect it , the car will start !! :devil:
Great news :) !

And when you return the ECU back into your first car, perhaps you can virginize it one more time?

chakahafed
27th February, 2010, 10:27 AM
Great news :) !

And when you return the ECU back into your first car, perhaps you can virginize it one more time?

I have not tryed yet !
l keep you informed

chakahafed
27th February, 2010, 10:07 PM
what is hapened to the other car ???
the other W203 dont want to start agane.
the dtc is that the 4 injectors have a probleme with the ecu
the ecu dont autorise the injector to work ...
how to fix this probleme
I had the same problem yesterday with the car but when I disconnect the battery for 10 mins, the car start !
today it does not start

cammy25
28th February, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hi again,

About the wiring on the table - maybe it is my mistake. But - I never said that he can connect the EIS on the table and read it through the K-Line. If you look at my post above I only said that he can wire the ECU and read it.

However, once again I must say you are wrong - the AVDI can read/write the EEPROM (as well as the Flash) of EDC15C6 Engines.

Thank you for your help anyway.

You really want to proove me wrong...wonder why.
If it was easy to read eeprom, why has chakafahed problems with his ECU??? Maybe because you have no idea how Seed/key works.
But please put your personal problems to the left and focus on helping chakafahed.

@chakafahed.

We really need the DTC's and discription. Maybe its not an authorisation problem now.

milanista
28th February, 2010, 04:44 PM
You really want to proove me wrong...wonder why.
If it was easy to read eeprom, why has chakafahed problems with his ECU??? Maybe because you have no idea how Seed/key works.
But please put your personal problems to the left and focus on helping chakafahed.

@chakafahed.

We really need the DTC's and discription. Maybe its not an authorisation problem now.

Yes, because you are wrong.
I think you are not reading very carefully the posts in this topic. Please, ask chakahafed how he managed to read the EEPROM of his EDC15C6. I have also been able to read both the EEPROM and the Flash of many EDC15C6 Engines by OBDII. And I still say this can be done "on the table".

Which are "me personal problems"? I am trying to help him and I think I have been more useful to him than you. No offense, it seems you hav e a lot of knowledge, but this time you don't know what you are talking about. I am just trying to give him and you useful information, but it is up to you whether you want to understand it or not. The problem is that you seem to have a very good reputation in this forum and some people trust everything you say - so, when you understand that you are wrong I think you need to apologize to them as well.

cheers ;)

cammy25
28th February, 2010, 08:07 PM
Still wanna proove huh.

Im making keys for MB for 4 years now boy.
About on table ...I was talking about EIS ,as it needs to be read and programmed too. Why in the name of **** should i mention ELV then?????

I dont have AVDI mercedes, so I cant tell wich can be read through OBD and wich not. chakafahed couldnt make a connection with his ecu, so obviously it didnt work through OBD.
As ECU's can have different Seed/keys its possible that, that was the issue. So I was not telling that its impossible, but that sw isnt able to do this one.
I dont know why you guys try to read ECU on table, sounded very unlogical to me. There is just a shitty EEprom SOIC8 in it...just desolder and read + this way its safe as you have for sure complete dump.

EDC15 and EDC16 is Passe friend. Now working on OCDS and NEXUS for EDC17 chipset.

milanista
1st March, 2010, 07:52 AM
Still wanna proove huh.

Im making keys for MB for 4 years now boy.
About on table ...I was talking about EIS ,as it needs to be read and programmed too. Why in the name of **** should i mention ELV then?????

I dont have AVDI mercedes, so I cant tell wich can be read through OBD and wich not. chakafahed couldnt make a connection with his ecu, so obviously it didnt work through OBD.
As ECU's can have different Seed/keys its possible that, that was the issue. So I was not telling that its impossible, but that sw isnt able to do this one.
I dont know why you guys try to read ECU on table, sounded very unlogical to me. There is just a shitty EEprom SOIC8 in it...just desolder and read + this way its safe as you have for sure complete dump.

EDC15 and EDC16 is Passe friend. Now working on OCDS and NEXUS for EDC17 chipset.

I don't want to say I know more than you about Mercedes, or about anything.
Since the beginning of this thread we were talking about wiring the Engine on the table, so I don't understand why you would start talking about wiring the EIS. Also I wonder why you would say "forget about the on the table idea"? I think there are some things, which you still have to learn, even after 4 years of making Mercedes keys.
Chakahafed has got a tool that can read this Engine. Why not use it instead of soldering and desoldering? We were talking about wiring on the table, because he couldn't have ignition in the car. I just couldn't help him with the correct wiring and that is why he mounted this Engine in another vehicle.

Chakahafed, please tell us - did you read the EEPROM with a programmer, or by OBDII?

It seems EDC15 is no completely "Passe" yet, friend. Some people are still working with them.

chakahafed
1st March, 2010, 10:46 AM
there are problems here!
for your question, I read the ECU of the W209 with the port ODB2 of the other car W203,
and the W203 does not start over!
someone told me it's the ECU that block the injector
I do not know what to do!

mercis
1st March, 2010, 11:20 AM
read actual value FBS on ecu

milanista
1st March, 2010, 05:13 PM
there are problems here!
for your question, I read the ECU of the W209 with the port ODB2 of the other car W203,

Hello,

Thanks for this information.
I hope now for everyone it is clear that for EDC15C6 engines, which are also known as CDI-2 in the Mercedes world, you can read/write the EEPROM by OBDII.
I don't want to question anyone's knowledge, but I do want to share my knowledge.
cammy25, there is nothing wrong with confessing that you were actually wrong, because as I already said there are some people who trust your words. And in this particular case you were wrong.

:wink:

milanista
1st March, 2010, 06:28 PM
there are problems here!

Did you try to make virgin the ECU of the W203?
What about measured values?

chakahafed
1st March, 2010, 10:09 PM
Did you try to make virgin the ECU of the W203?
What about measured values?

yes i verginized the ecu of the 203 with spercial function of abritus and with immo cleaner 2 , and the both virgin dump dont work !
i will attach the original dum , and the clered dump with abritus and the cleared dump with imo cleaner 2 to this post
about the actual values i dont knows what actual values you mean , dou you mean CDI 2 actual values ?

and aabout reading the ECU in table , i think it is possible : i receved an update today from abritus72 showing how to read the ecu in table in attached helpfile !
regards

chakahafed
3rd March, 2010, 06:20 PM
Hello
ples help me to get start this car
i got the foling error
P0201 Y76y1 (Fuel injector cylinder 1) Excess current on control cable
P0202 Y76y2 (Fuel injector cylinder 2) Excess current on control cable
P0203 Y76y3 (Fuel injector cylinder 3) Excess current on control cable
P0204 Y76y4 (Fuel injector cylinder 4) Excess current on control cable
i attached the actual values in a picture
pleas note that the problem is arrived only when i changed the ECU of this W203

chakahafed
3rd March, 2010, 10:54 PM
WHERE ARE U GUYS??

milanista
4th March, 2010, 10:26 PM
Hello
ples help me to get start this car
i got the foling error
P0201 Y76y1 (Fuel injector cylinder 1) Excess current on control cable
P0202 Y76y2 (Fuel injector cylinder 2) Excess current on control cable
P0203 Y76y3 (Fuel injector cylinder 3) Excess current on control cable
P0204 Y76y4 (Fuel injector cylinder 4) Excess current on control cable
i attached the actual values in a picture
pleas note that the problem is arrived only when i changed the ECU of this W203

Hi mate,
I really have no idea how to solve this problem...
But, I can suggest to you to make a new key for this W203 and virginize the ECU again.

chakahafed
5th March, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hi mate,
I really have no idea how to solve this problem...
But, I can suggest to you to make a new key for this W203 and virginize the ECU again.

OK i'l try tanks