PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes W203 C320 2007 OM642 cdi EDC16CP31

James MR2
2nd May, 2022, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone.
Please can someone help me with this file to check if any post/after injection map or injection during exhaust stroke as exhaust/catalytic heating treatment.
I have a problem with this Mercedes W203 C320 cdi, it smokes a lot on idle and mid accelarations, its a white smoke with strong unburnt fuel smell, it's definitely fuel, not oil.
EGR valve, Turbo checked and all fine, fuel filter replaced, sender pump pressure is fine.
Car starts fine in 1 kick, lots of power, not consuming oil, no smoke on heavy acceleration, climbs uphills on top gear speeding up to 150km/h. Not compression related.
Injectors tested and all fine, another set of 6x injectors from another similar car perfect running fitted and same thing, and these injectors on another car, worked perfectly.
Exhaust have been welded a piece of pipe, i think cat was removed/bipass, and maybe its trying to inject fuel during exhaust to attempt warm/heat up the cat (that no longer there).
In the morning when cold it starts very well and no smoke at all, but after few minutes running/warming up it starts the white smoke.
ECU bosch 6421504391 EDC16CP31 0281013119 SW 1037393815.
Im not sure if maps are still original or moded, as the car came in to me with this problem.

Please can anyone help me, i don't have much experience on Chiptuning and locating and identifying maps. If someone can show me the map post injection/exhaust stroke fuel injection map if exists then i can try work on it.

Many thanks.

capkin92
3rd May, 2022, 02:33 AM
Hi everyone.
Please can someone help me with this file to check if any post/after injection map or injection during exhaust stroke as exhaust/catalytic heating treatment.
I have a problem with this Mercedes W203 C320 cdi, it smokes a lot on idle and mid accelarations, its a white smoke with strong unburnt fuel smell, it's definitely fuel, not oil.
EGR valve, Turbo checked and all fine, fuel filter replaced, sender pump pressure is fine.
Car starts fine in 1 kick, lots of power, not consuming oil, no smoke on heavy acceleration, climbs uphills on top gear speeding up to 150km/h. Not compression related.
Injectors tested and all fine, another set of 6x injectors from another similar car perfect running fitted and same thing, and these injectors on another car, worked perfectly.
Exhaust have been welded a piece of pipe, i think cat was removed/bipass, and maybe its trying to inject fuel during exhaust to attempt warm/heat up the cat (that no longer there).
In the morning when cold it starts very well and no smoke at all, but after few minutes running/warming up it starts the white smoke.
Im not sure if maps are still original or moded, as the car came in to me with this problem.

Please can anyone help me, i don't have much experience on Chiptuning and locating and identifying maps. If someone can show me the map post injection/exhaust stroke fuel injection map if exists then i can try work on it.

Many thanks.

here files

James MR2
4th May, 2022, 08:05 AM
Will try this file later today. Please could you give me more information about your file, it's the same but modified, it's a stock/oem..?

Regards.

James MR2
4th May, 2022, 11:43 AM
Tried your file, still exactly the same problem persist, no change. Still smoking the same way.
Any idea?

Regards

James MR2
4th May, 2022, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone.

Many thanks.

Please anyone could share damos/map addresses for this file EDC16CP31 SW 1037393815.

Many thanks.

liam987
4th May, 2022, 07:45 PM
I have exact same car what had same problem it was diesel spill off pipe next to the diesel filter