PDA

View Full Version : 1.9TDI PD AJM ¨Stage 2¨ PLEASE

davidelbosque
3rd May, 2022, 07:57 PM
Hi guys, please a need a GOOD CHIPTUNER to make for me stage 2, my car is a golf 1.9 pd 115hp stock, whit arl inyectors arl intake, intercooler and tubo 2052v from audi 2.5tdi 180hp, and map sensor 3 bar from arl, straigth pipe thanks so much..

Johnsy1998
3rd May, 2022, 09:30 PM
That's a big ask considering you don't contribute towards the forum.

davidelbosque
3rd May, 2022, 11:46 PM
Good afternoon, I have been in this forum for more than a year learning from all of you, I understand that as an apprentice I would not put another person's vehicle at risk, anything I know well would be happy to help, and if there are no professionals in this forum I would I have a lot of respect.

raceshadow
4th May, 2022, 07:36 AM
With such extensive modifications, it is necessary to always have the car with you. Many minor adjustments are always needed. In some cases, you flash the file more than 10 times. And lots of logging. Such a file cannot be requested on the forum. Find a local tuner.

kamil1234
4th May, 2022, 09:26 AM
exactly as you say, the problem is to tune the car like this. and it certainly won't go the first time. but it is possible that if cars with similar hardware have already been tuned, it already knows at least for the most part how it will work. but no one will do the file for free either. it's not like normal serial car tuning

davidelbosque
4th May, 2022, 12:45 PM
Hello guys, you are right, the closest chiptuner I have is at 350klm, the one next to me does not make the maps, he buys them online, if so, I prefer to learn and try to learn by myself, can you help me with this?
- What is the appropriate pressure for a 2052v adapted to a 3bar sensor.

- target 200hp-215

-the injectors I have already taken the maps of an arl stage 1.

Sometimes you have to try to get what you want alone.
thank you very much for everything guys