PDA

View Full Version : Linde Lindos Linde products - pumps, motors, valves and gear products

liebherr 741
22nd February, 2010, 09:35 PM
The Linde Lindos program called looking for, can someone help me?

What is LINDOS?

LINDOS is an integrated parts identification and ordering system on compact disc, covering the full range of Linde products - pumps, motors, valves and gear products. LINDOS provides graphical and text based part descriptions, similar to hard copy parts books. If a customer knows what a part looks like, clicking on that part in the exploded view will display the part number and description. Conversely, if a customer knows a part number, clicking on it will reveal that part in an exploded schematic view. In 2000, the entire LINDOS program was rewritten as a 32-bit program specifically for the Windows Operating System (Win 95, 98, 2000, ME and NT). Because the 32-bit version is not an upgrade, customers running the older version of LINDOS will have to install this new version. Although those who have previously purchased older versions of LINDOS can receive the newer version for free, first time buyers can purchase it for $250. Only distributors, Certified Service Centers and qualifying OEMs are authorized to purchase LINDOS. Contact your Linde Regional Sales Manager for details.

f.lifter
2nd June, 2010, 09:24 AM
I have Lindos,are you still interested ?

riland
2nd June, 2010, 09:58 AM
I have Lindos,are you still interested ?

Hello, yes, iam interesed. Please upload. :bounce:

sjaaaf
6th June, 2010, 10:54 AM
I am also looking for lindos and truckdocter software?

Afterek
24th June, 2010, 12:30 AM
I'm very interrested too, especially I'm seeking pumps of Linde.

Kabelfreak83
30th June, 2010, 04:12 PM
I need Lindos- and Truckdoctor Sorftware, too. Please send me mor informations about the Software and the Version.
Thanks.

tedy765
16th July, 2010, 12:26 PM
I need Lindos to, anyone can publish the link's?

Tyou

chupete22
21st July, 2010, 07:00 AM
hELLO!
Have anyone repair manual for Linde H25D-03???
Please help me...

drasz
17th November, 2010, 01:43 AM
Can somebody upload lindos? I have a H40d and a H25d which need service...
Please help!