PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes class b egr off

dieguisimo
15th May, 2022, 06:08 PM
please i need egr off

nbtechnic
15th May, 2022, 06:54 PM
impossible to modify MB cdr3 file of 4mo with software for testing that does not work on all car brands,
the file is recognized but nothing happens thereafter.
if anyone else has a good software would be nice, preferably only use registered software!

............ picture removed by the user

Krisfuzzy
16th May, 2022, 05:46 AM
impossible to modify MB cdr3 file of 4mo with my software, the file is recognized but nothing happens thereafter.
if anyone else has a good software would be nicebuy the original instead of using the crack software which also has trojans and viruses inside. And then what are the photos for?

nbtechnic
16th May, 2022, 06:32 PM
buy the original instead of using the crack software which also has trojans and viruses inside. And then what are the photos for?

and? what do you suggest instead to help?

Krisfuzzy
16th May, 2022, 06:54 PM
and? what do you suggest instead to help?
I suggest you spend your money around 2000 euros a year and sign up for a subscription like I do to a company that releases valid solutions for your customers. Then if you want to help that is welcome.

nbtechnic
16th May, 2022, 08:34 PM
I suggest you spend your money around 2000 euros a year and sign up for a subscription like I do to a company that releases valid solutions for your customers. Then if you want to help that is welcome.

OK, thanks

dieguisimo
17th May, 2022, 11:33 AM
its solved .....thnks

dieguisimo
17th May, 2022, 11:37 AM
OK, thanks

you must not use that pirated software......in mhauto forum you can find its owner and buy its original version