PDA

View Full Version : partner

yamahayzfr2
22nd February, 2010, 10:10 PM
can someone tell me the way to change mileage back on peugeot partner 2006 , i would like to know whats a good software & hardware to do this with but also keeping the costs low,,, it all new to me and want to learn so please any help will help me

thanks

sl4ck
22nd February, 2010, 11:31 PM
Hi m8,

to keep costs low UPA-USB Programmer and Licznik 4.0, dumping and programing both dash(95020) and BSI(95160)

yamahayzfr2
28th April, 2010, 06:14 AM
what is UPA-USB Programmer , maybe you know a interface or cable i can use for it ?

PremierD
28th April, 2010, 07:16 AM
Mate there is no cable or interface for doing this job,
You need to remove the eeproms from both the cluster and the BSI. read with a programmer.(upa usb) is one.
Then calculate what to change on both "dumps"..Liczinik 4.0 is an example of one ...
Do so, then resolder them back in place, rebuild .. and hope your vehicle starts....
Deffinatley not a job for a beginner...sorry.
So do you still want to tackle the job mate ........?

yamahayzfr2
28th April, 2010, 04:30 PM
Mate there is no cable or interface for doing this job,
You need to remove the eeproms from both the cluster and the BSI. read with a programmer.(upa usb) is one.
Then calculate what to change on both "dumps"..Liczinik 4.0 is an example of one ...
Do so, then resolder them back in place, rebuild .. and hope your vehicle starts....
Deffinatley not a job for a beginner...sorry.
So do you still want to tackle the job mate ........?
i have tacho universel 2008 , but am have problem with 99 peugeot 206 !! i dont really get it its not clear in there so called manual!!! can you maybe help me ?