PDA

View Full Version : TREASURE VALUE DATABASE. CAR | LCV | TRUCK | OHW. SCR DPF EGR Solution Database.

masterecu
18th May, 2022, 11:27 AM
Hi there
It is a very good guide and developer for both beginners and an invaluable solution resource for masters. I'm selling my SCR DPF EGR DTC ECO MOD archive in passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, Trucks, Construction Machinery, all groups. They are all tested and approved solutions that I made. An inexhaustible data store for file providers dealing with these things. Euro6, Euro5, solutions. I've added pictures for general information.
I present my archive as an ORI file and OFF file. What needs to be done is to compare the ORI and OFF files and make the changes in the new file you want to make.
I keep this kind of archive to solve variations from a solution very easily. If I made a system like a script or damos, it would only work for one-to-one compatibles. My solutions enable comfortable working both in one-to-one correspondence and in different software numbers with different addresses. Whether you work with simple hex editors or tune programs such as Winols or RaceEvo

The best thing to do is to adapt. It's easy with my archive.
Please do not confuse it with archives that have been circulating for years, sold by someone, with their names changed, or unchanged. If you want, I can give you the Damos archives that are sold around for free.
It is such a resource that it is a guide for new novices, an archive for masters where they can answer 90% of all file requests.
Even just one of the solutions in it, 300-800 € euros are paid to have it done.
The amount payable for a single Cummins solution alone is $1000-1800. In my archive, there are 17 SCR DPF EGR solutions from Cummins INSITE and CALTERM calibration.
I am selling my entire archive for 1250 € euro.
Payments can be made via bank transfer and PayPal.
You can send a private message for communication.

DATABASE PICTURES
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VeElK3yhEE-kaoOBD8DCvnfd5iXUsvzb?usp=sharing

FILE LIST TXT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10MPzwiKOIMtmYdS-RPkasEw_-uHg-2kQ/view?usp=sharing

masterecu
19th May, 2022, 04:50 PM
No one is interested in such a valuable opportunity? I'm wondering.