PDA

View Full Version : dont know were to start

bigboy99
21st October, 2008, 08:25 PM
hi guys i want to c/s my card form my home to my second home and i dont know were to start i have just order 2 dm500s wot else will i need i read some were i will need a pheonix proggrammer to read the card i ahev a dynamite will that do and were to i get the files to load to the box if give me a cabel box and i will do anything u want to but no tried sat yet so

HELP PLEASE guys

firestorm
21st October, 2008, 09:17 PM
hi you dont need a phoenix they are only used with a gamma card Make two DNS address up (no-ip is free just google it)put nablio image on both boxs make sure they are both on the net via a rooter open port 1200 on your rooters load Cccam2.09 on both boxes Then from cam-config install cccam-config 2.09 or latest by pressing the yellow button twice then comes the hard bit you need to write your Cwshare.cfg which should be like this----------------------------------------------------- M: { # { 12345678 }} # you dns and(* )) *=pass The password contains 8 numbers/letters 1-9 A-F
I: { 03 } # distance this dose not matter because your only sharing the card once keep at 03
X: { 09 } # card with provieder
N: { 00 01 03 00 8000 1200 } # my best n line
# you d line is D: { # { xxxx 1234 { 12345678 { A3 A3 }}}}
# peers dns you port(1200) ie your first box
D: { xxxxx.xxx.xxxx { 1234 5678 { 22222222 { A3 A3 }}}}

The D-line. D :{ DNSNAME { PORT1 PORT2 { password { share level 2 x }}}}
? The DNSNAME is the NAME the one you are going to share with is using.
? PORT1 is the port you are using yourself udp in ruter adsl 1200.
That port must open in your router.
? PORT2 is the port of the other box you are going to share with is using.

? The share levels: by this line you allow the card to be shared by one
or more users.

For example, A3 A3.
The first A3 says how far the local card in this box can be shared.
The second A3 says how far the cards in you?re network (=virtual cards
that you might get from others) can be shared. (if possible). This
shouldn't be put to a high value/number, as cards shared over 3 will
start to cause freezes and cause a lot of unnecessary trafic. The A
hasn't got anything to do with the level - it simply allows cards to
be shared. you can write this with note pad and send it by ftp with DCC you will have to move it to var/keys then press the blue button on your remote and set Cccam 2.09 as default i hope this help to make it clear

crease
24th October, 2008, 10:51 PM
Many thanks for the informations!!!

2tone
25th October, 2008, 12:05 AM
you dont need to make a dns only if you want you can just set it up with your ip of the server receiver in its config also you only need to port forward on the server box the client receiver only needs to be given internet its more plug and play as long as the cam is running and you have the config set up right it will find the server and clear the chans

Devilfish
25th October, 2008, 12:39 AM
This thread has been edited to comply with the forum rules.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

Please read the rules guys...I could have removed this thread entirely but it's good information. As long as it doesn't envolve a certain company it will be fine.