PDA

View Full Version : problems bmw X5 3.0D not crank not start

m3m5
18th May, 2022, 09:21 PM
HII!! Another time I need yours help Please.

I have got 4 months bmw X5 3.0D M57D30 2002, I´m bored.

Problem is customer told me change starter engine. When turn the key for ignition, car nothings happen, you try 4,5 times and sometimes you can listen small click on starter engine. Never cranks, only lights in dash.
I changed used starter and the same problem. I change another time by new starter bosch. The same happens.

I read ews3 with Xprog and make new key adding to ews with tango. I did it many times. not crank.
I tried to sync ews ecu with launch. Nothing happen.
I reset rolling code in ews and try to start the car and nothing.
I change the ring in ingition key by another used scrapyard, but nothing.
Customer had got 2 keys, one with remote 3 buttoms, but buttom not work, can't open and close.
I have bought used ews3 the same numbers and I clone with ews original car, nothin, not crank
I do´t know if is bad ecu engine, bad ews3, bad unit relays .....

I need your help please.

ecu engine Bosch 0281011257 bmw7790220 I attached 95p08 read with orange5.
ews3 S:61.35-6 905667 hw03 sw08 read with xprog.

Any help will be appreciated

kiszka
19th May, 2022, 07:09 AM
HII!! Another time I need yours help Please.

I have got 4 months bmw X5 3.0D M57D30 2002, I´m bored.

Problem is customer told me change starter engine. When turn the key for ignition, car nothings happen, you try 4,5 times and sometimes you can listen small click on starter engine. Never cranks, only lights in dash.
I changed used starter and the same problem. I change another time by new starter bosch. The same happens.

I read ews3 with Xprog and make new key adding to ews with tango. I did it many times. not crank.
I tried to sync ews ecu with launch. Nothing happen.
I reset rolling code in ews and try to start the car and nothing.
I change the ring in ingition key by another used scrapyard, but nothing.
Customer had got 2 keys, one with remote 3 buttoms, but buttom not work, can't open and close.
I have bought used ews3 the same numbers and I clone with ews original car, nothin, not crank
I do´t know if is bad ecu engine, bad ews3, bad unit relays .....

I need your help please.

ecu engine Bosch 0281011257 bmw7790220 I attached 95p08 read with orange5.
ews3 S:61.35-6 905667 hw03 sw08 read with xprog.

Any help will be appreciated

you checked if it was definitely an immo problem

Weasel3
19th May, 2022, 07:47 AM
With good OBD scanner.

Need to check parameter.

Key - allowed to start etc. - YES (test both keys, and see that the value changes from Key 1 and Key 2) - And verify that the info is live, at this moment.
ECU engine - allowed start etc. - YES

Waiting time - NO

And much other info at the same page.
This would give you good info, where to search.

I would do this first, if I got a car.
Which would not start or engine turn.

m3m5
19th May, 2022, 08:58 AM
yes, of course I tested with launch and bmw scanner.
I check, pirotecnic battery cables.This car have got in negative. All fuses and relays I have read all threads in DK about this and try thousand solutions.
Ews haven´t got fault. Said key 1 is married, is active, starter ok, waiting time no, but not crank. Key 2 I don´t remember but I can chech another time.

Customer said all happens few days after he changed the battery. He closed with key remote and next day remote not work, he did open by hand and started car´s alarm, and not crank anymore

Now, I touch many times and ecu engine said 1DF5. Also, when turn key on, you listen diesel pump ranning many time, 3-4min, I said this for give more information.

m3m5
20th May, 2022, 12:12 AM
Kiszka you are big!!!

Had bad ground in engine. Now cranks with 2 keys but not start.

Next step??? what do you think? My god, I wan´t finish this car, many time and money lost.

dariobmw
16th June, 2022, 01:26 PM
And now probably the rolling code (ews dde manipulation) it happens if the battery is low bad ground or you detach ecu from car and try to
run the key (maybe for move the car) and the code in ews and dde is to be re alligned with diagnosis .

Hope you solve mate