PDA

View Full Version : Premiere shutdown

halau
21st October, 2008, 08:43 PM
Premiere star shutdown nagra 2 today

but the big kick in the nuts happens on 30 oct with Premiere world going the same way

It was a good run maybe a little too long as it has seen them too vunerable financially and hense the attempted takeover over by the aussie pr+ck

Devilfish
21st October, 2008, 09:14 PM
Oh no!!!!

I guess this will spur the hackers to up their game and get the business done. :)

.: JaCkPoT :.
21st October, 2008, 09:57 PM
Oh no. I knew it was coming but it was when. Now cardsharing is the only opt but that means a fifth ethernet output from a router which only has 4. Thanks for the info.

yamar1
21st October, 2008, 10:13 PM
Oh no. I knew it was coming but it was when. Now cardsharing is the only opt but that means a fifth ethernet output from a router which only has 4. Thanks for the info.

i was looking at a card sharing site, it said that on dreamboxes you would have to use the gemini image is surely not? (satcardsharing.com) i think it was:dontknow:

21st October, 2008, 10:14 PM
Has the channel already shutdown coz its working here still.

21st October, 2008, 10:20 PM
i was looking at a card sharing site, it said that on dreamboxes you would have to use the gemini image is surely not? (satcardsharing.com) i think it was:dontknow:
Not too sure about cardsharing but please try to make sure you post regarding the thread and try so seek help or advise in a similar thread or create your own.
It also means more attention is given to the o.p. Im not saying your in the wrong but im just giving advice for the future. It also means you get more help. :)
:beerglass:

Devilfish
22nd October, 2008, 07:20 AM
You can use any image you want, doesn't need to be gemini.

You DO need to use the emu that the server is running, i.e. gbox or cccamd. cccamd is the better of the two.

halau
22nd October, 2008, 10:00 AM
Has the channel already shutdown coz its working here still.

Premiere star provider 0503 is nagra 3 only mtv and nick premium are nagra 2, if you still have picture on the others maybe you have the crack for nagra 3 :dancing2:

halau
22nd October, 2008, 10:05 AM
Oh no!!!!

I guess this will spur the hackers to up their game and get the business done. :)

I hope they leave nagra alone and try for the N*S

22nd October, 2008, 03:43 PM
Rules mate. We all love this forum so please stay to the rules. Im sure there a people watching us. But then again you are right :)
Oh btw can you give me a transponder for the now encrypted channels so that i can check again.

halau
22nd October, 2008, 05:53 PM
11876 H SR 27500 FEC 3/4

w*w.lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html

22nd October, 2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks mate. Your aloud to post links to sites like..liveonsat, kingofsat, lyngsat and flysat. Just make sure you dont post any links for any other satellite or cable forum. The best way is to put the link in between these without any spaces.

halau
23rd October, 2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks mate. Your aloud to post links to sites like..liveonsat, kingofsat, lyngsat and flysat. Just make sure you dont post any links for any other satellite or cable forum. The best way is to put the link in between these without any spaces.

no thanks i prefer my way then no comeback

also on you comment about rules i wasnt talking about that one there are many networks using that encryption from all parts of world

seeya

23rd October, 2008, 04:32 PM
It was only advice mate.

lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html there you go.