PDA

View Full Version : Console Repairs

gazz10
21st October, 2008, 08:47 PM
Anyone in my area North Lanarkshire Does 360 repairs.

I have 2 consoles for repair, one is hitachi(banned,launch date console)-problem with the 360 is the drive not spinning, magnet in correct place, and just before this is was giving the dirty disc/put this game in a 360 error, i have tried a laser which was bought from ebay, but was same error and then the disc wont spin, this happen after i re-opened it to make sure laser was clean.

2nd 360 well its samsung 14 month old,(not been modded), errors is dirty disc error/put this game in 360 console etc. all games are fine as they currently work in my new 360 without any problems, i tried to clean the laser, but again the same error.

So any in area repair or is there anyone with any idea's of problem.

cheers gazz.

.: JaCkPoT :.
22nd October, 2008, 03:48 PM
Wow. You have three consoles to yourself?
Are you sure theres not a game youve got which is damaging the consoles although you may not know it.

gazz10
25th October, 2008, 07:17 PM
Wow. You have three consoles to yourself?
Are you sure theres not a game youve got which is damaging the consoles although you may not know it.

yes 3 consoles, pre-release console got banned so decided to get new console for online and use the banned for playing my backups, and then both have recently died, its not a disc issue as or game that is damaging the consoles.

After sone work today and callobrating the laser on the sammy one, games are working now and again, so its a new laser it needs

pakmafia
2nd November, 2008, 01:22 PM
can some one unban a console

dont do it it'l hurt
4th November, 2008, 11:39 AM
can some one unban a console

in a word no
it is ms who ban them m80