PDA

View Full Version : Damos / Mappack Needed for Renault Scenic 3 X-MOD 1.9 DCI 131hp DPF 2011

xarenwo
23rd May, 2022, 01:16 AM
Hi
I'm new to chip tuning and I've been doing some basic stage 1 for VAG (2.0bkd) (1.9 ajm) for my friends.

I own a Renault Scenic X-MOD 2011 which is also called Renault Scenic 3 with 1.9 F9Q N870 engine.

It's the one with Euro 5 pollution systems and DPF

The ecu is an EDC16C36 and I managed to read it by ODB even though I read that it's better to write it back in BDM

I have been trying to find some maps inside but it seems completely confusing, I already practiced on some files from Renault Laguna and megane from 2002-2004 but my file is completely different.

For example in those 2002 megane the DW map was a 10x11 and the torque map was a 17x1. In my file if not mistaken, the only map i could find is the dw map, and it's a 15x15
It looks like this
The address is at 1B17D6

Does anybody have a map pack, damos or experience with Megane 3/ Scenic3 1.9 dci maps ?
I would really like to play around and make a stage 0.5 so it does not affect emissions but gives a bit more power or change the power band so I get better fuel consumption when driving on highways, currently I'm getting 8.5L/100km at 130km/h after 1760km driven without stopping (only for gas, lots of it), which is very high.
I changed turbo with new one, cleaned manifolds, checked injectors, looking online fuel consumption at 130km/h should be 6.5l/100km tops so I don't know what to do anymore, the car runs perfect except the high fuel consumption.

I'm attaching the file read by ODB
Thank you

Update: I managed to define a map pack based on another Stage1 file, but I do not want full stage 1 as I do not want to change the emissions, I just want to understand the maps to change the power band at lower rpm and maybe add 10+ hp max.
Attaching the map pack for stage 1, but I do not know which is smoke,torque,boost etc, that's what I need help finding out.

Thanks

nhusadz
16th January, 2023, 12:52 AM
hello, thank you for sharing your file, i'am new here! & i try to learn about remap(reprog) i want to read your stage 1 mappack to learn & compare from default one with modd one, but i can't download the file can you update link please?