PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot Partner 1.6BlueHDI DCM6.2A Writing Coding Error

kubaK
23rd May, 2022, 07:50 PM
Hello, i had a Peugeot Partner, which i flashed a file onto via OBD with Flex. After a couple of days i had to reflash the ECU for some changes.

As always stablilizer connected, followed ignition on off procedure. But the car has fallen asleep around 99% of the write procedure. Which resulted in failure of writing. The error that it says is "Writing Coding Error" when it hits 100%. Car wont start.

After some time with MMS support, opening the ECU in boot mode and checking the flash, the flash appears to be 100% correct but the car has lost coding.
Any way to restore that? or it is a possibility to get a second hand ECU with same HW numbers and write the EEPROM from the original ecu to the used one?

If anyone is interested in maybe looking at the full backup of the ecu, i am willing to share that.

Meat-Head
23rd May, 2022, 07:55 PM
Can you reflash orginal file and repeat

kubaK
23rd May, 2022, 08:10 PM
I've tried reflashing it many of times via obd, no luck. Tried flashing back the orig and modified no luck. Note i havent flashed anything back via BOOT, as i am not that expierenced to know if i can flash the OBD read via boot.

Would it be a option to buy a ECU with same HW number from same engine and flash the EEPROM from the bricked ecu onto the new one? or will that not work?

kubaK
23rd May, 2022, 08:16 PM
Here is the full Boot backup, and OBD orig file.

Meat-Head
24th May, 2022, 06:41 PM
Hang on, the car is dead the customer can’t go to Christmas or church, so
try ground boot, power ecu, then after few seconds let the boot go

if that doesn’t work keep boot on.

no matter what it is, put a temporary switch on it for the boot

taurius
24th May, 2022, 07:33 PM
Write original file to the car, connect diagnostics, do dtc erase and it should start up.

alonedark
25th May, 2022, 12:34 AM
jpj jppppjp jpjp jpj p dcm6.2 whith 1.6 hdi , this is not vag group chavalito