PDA

View Full Version : big thanks to allycoops and charlie senator

father ted
5th April, 2008, 12:03 PM
just want to say a big thanks to these 2 guys to allycoops for taking the time and patience to explain the rapid share thing and to charlie senator for allowing me to use his account im not the sharpest tool in the box and i rely on guys like this to help me out i may only be able to offer little bits of help but i try my best i know am not in the same leauge as most of the guys on these forums but i can assure you i apprecaite every bit of help i get ......cheers guys

allycoops
5th April, 2008, 12:06 PM
Sharpest tool in the box?? that makes two of then bud neither am I,LOL
Any time I can help just let me know and that goes for anyone.

Thanks for the Thanks Ted but no need mate, thats what the forum is for.

Devilfish
5th April, 2008, 12:19 PM
Well done guys, good show on both parts!

:congrats:

charlie senator
5th April, 2008, 10:29 PM
As Shaun said Ted thats what the forum is all about.By the time you've spent a few months working with Rapidshare you will be helping guys on here with it but thanks for the thanks mate and anytime you need anything let me know
charlie

smirnoff_rules
5th April, 2008, 10:52 PM
now your into rapidshare m8 u will use it all the time .. great for stuff thats out of date on newsgroups

Elric
6th April, 2008, 03:00 AM
i bleeding hate r/s specialy if you gotta wait over hour and half for your next d/loads thats me for being a tight ~~~~~~~er and not paying for it but a change of ip does helps lol

but i used to use a r/share downloader until my isp stop doing annonimous proxies

MONKey
11th April, 2008, 01:15 AM
i bleeding hate r/s specialy if you gotta wait over hour and half for your next d/loads thats me for being a tight ~~~~~~~er and not paying for it but a change of ip does helps lol

but i used to use a r/share downloader until my isp stop doing annonimous proxies

You can always change the MAC of your PC/Router and reboot your modem if your on cable ;)

:)

P.S. Or just change the MAC of your modem lol

Elric
11th April, 2008, 03:41 AM
i could but they again i cant specialy if im already downloading from
torrents or news groups at same time lol