PDA

View Full Version : Range Rover Sport 2015 Stolen & Recovered

sorindinu91
31st May, 2022, 12:22 AM
Posted in wrong section, this can be deleted please.

Hi all, i went yesterday to a range rover sport 2015 fk72 stolen and recovered bought from copart, car was starting just on emergency start, no keyless start or central locking working.
Before i did anything scan the fault codes and i have a permanent fault on quiescent relay box, but again cars was perfect drivable without keyless start or remote.

Original key was in slot1, i did a lonsdor change id key with lonsdor on slot2, after this original key slot1 got kicked out, i did another lonsdor change id key in slot1 and kicked out slot2 this time, i did another lonsdor change id key and all keys stopped working, i did all keys lost on lonsdor with change id keys and no joy, process is going smooth and all fine but car doesn't start.
Both 2 keys are still readable with autel or lonsdor, kvm has no faults, no other faults apart from quiescent relay box.
Not sure now what i did if i changed SK or not, if i unlock original key and reprogram with lonsdor will that make any difference or not? What's the solution for this and how can i sort it out?
I'm not willing let customer repair his car on my insurance as half of the car was faulty, no keyless or remote working. I take the blame for touching the car but again, not willing to fix the whole car.

Thanks in advance for any advice.