PDA

View Full Version : is VAG DASH PROG a good trusted tool?

matarelec
23rd February, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hi members,
i have heard a lot about this tool and i am confused.Is it a trusted tool or not?would this tool adjust the mileage of vew vag cars 2009 (skoda,passat,...)with (NEC+24C32) without problems ?Do i still need R200 & R250 programmers or vag dash prog can support cars with (CDC3217,CDC3297,MB91F366)?
These are alot of questions and i do appreciat all your answers in advance.
Regards.

drpeter
23rd February, 2010, 07:20 PM
Hi members,
i have heard a lot about this tool and i am confused.Is it a trusted tool or not?would this tool adjust the mileage of vew vag cars 2009 (skoda,passat,...)with (NEC+24C32) without problems ?Do i still need R200 & R250 programmers or vag dash prog can support cars with (CDC3217,CDC3297,MB91F366)?
These are alot of questions and i do appreciat all your answers in advance.
Regards.

Don't buy this tool yet, but only if you don't get many new cars.
The tool does not work 100% A3/A6 2005 2006 2007 does not work, and others not working. I got another new one from smelecom but this one has the same problem, error step 00 or 05. Now they don't answer my email anymore. They even blocked my email addres :-). So you still need R200, but no R250 anymore.

Tool works fine for new cars, but I didn't tested all of them.
And updates are free, even the non working :-).

matarelec
23rd February, 2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks DRPETER FOR YOUR RELPY.
PLEASE CAN YOU GO ONLINE WITH ME?

NO EMAIL ADDRESSES please

carbandit
23rd February, 2010, 07:29 PM
yes got too agree its still in development with many cars and i have heard of a few of horror storys with service mode software

wait a while till bugs are sorted out and more stable...

ecutool is doing the same to me regarding support of my vdp

matarelec
23rd February, 2010, 07:59 PM
Dear members,
thanks a lot for your answers.
Please did anybody try this tool exactly on skoda 2009 ?
The dash of this car comes with (NEC+24c32).I want to buy the tool basicly for this car so i need somebody to comfirm.

Thanks in advance,Regards.

carbandit
23rd February, 2010, 08:23 PM
hi m8 i would be wary doing the new octavia as this reqiures the service mode ie taking out cluster and then reading the eprom within the service mode software and redumping back into dash then doing by obd ..and i know and have heard that software is very buggy and things can go tits up and a visit to the dealers may be required and if its a taxi you know how they can moan ..sorry but i think youd be better waiting a while or get someone with a enigma to do it for you