PDA

View Full Version : edc17c46 after read flash ECU not work

dehacko
31st May, 2022, 05:19 PM
hello please help my I need full back for ktag sw 03l907309ae manual trans. hw: H28 0281017946

after read flash ecu not work. (read with ktm flash)

ecu in the car not comunication, k-tag bench no idetifing ecu

any idea?

rafal
31st May, 2022, 05:29 PM
probably not reading problem - but after opened.............

Aladinnu
31st May, 2022, 09:28 PM
ktm flash is a bad clone of pcm flash. many ecu killed by ktm. only try boot , not bench.

my advice is open ecu, 1. read with ktag in boot mode, repair file and write

2. if reading is imposible...here is a link with all flash files for edc17c46 pack for PCM flash...try ur luck

dehacko
1st June, 2022, 08:46 PM
I know where the problem, my mistake.
I connected the cables incorrectly.

I buy new ecu and did immo off, car start well but immo light on. I dont know how to make long coding and immo off without immo shows on display

Any idea?

dehacko
1st June, 2022, 09:03 PM
Aladinnu (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/580682-Aladinnu) thank you

Ktag boot mode not work, ecu is damage, i buy new ecu but after immo off cluster show immo and car run

Aladinnu
2nd June, 2022, 06:52 AM
Problem is clone tool, ur immo off solution not ok if showing dtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junkyard Dog
2nd June, 2022, 03:12 PM
When you are able to read "old" ecu flash+eep...then is better to clone immo data to "new" ecu and everything will work like nothing ever happend.

Aladinnu
2nd June, 2022, 06:17 PM
When you are able to read "old" ecu flash+eep...then is better to clone immo data to "new" ecu and everything will work like nothing ever happend.

Not all ecu can be cloned. Some have OTP

dehacko
2nd June, 2022, 08:46 PM
Thank you all for answers

All is done... New ecu flash with pcm flash genuine, Immo adapting with arbitres genuine and long coding, clear all adaptations with vcds clone. All work well :)

jurebv
2nd June, 2022, 09:19 PM
even ecus with OTP can be cloned, just not by "reading old / writing to new" method

Aladinnu
3rd June, 2022, 07:47 AM
even ecus with OTP can be cloned, just not by "reading old / writing to new" method

Yes but with good tools, no way with clones, in his case we talk about ktm bench

jurebv
3rd June, 2022, 03:11 PM
its possible to clone even with ktm bench if you know how to

mprog
3rd June, 2022, 03:24 PM
its possible to clone even with ktm bench if you know how to

Exactly no tools but brain is the power :)

Best Regards