PDA

View Full Version : corsa c

radiosolutions
23rd February, 2010, 10:32 PM
can someone tell me if the key pick up around ignition barrel is programmable using opcom. i got a second hand 1 off another car is it possible to program to another car. thanks

obdmaster
23rd February, 2010, 10:37 PM
can someone tell me if the key pick up around ignition barrel is programmable using opcom. i got a second hand 1 off another car is it possible to program to another car. thanks

yes m8, but you must reset used one, to reset it using op-com you must know the security code of used unit. You can do this two ways by using opcom and reading chassis no. off used one, then applying for it at dealers or maybe posting it on DK or by removing tms370 mcu, reading it, then using software load dump into program to get security code.

then after its reset to reprogram it to corsa c read security code off instrument cluster using op-com. then program into car

radiosolutions
23rd February, 2010, 10:45 PM
thanks. in opcom what would you go into to program the key pickup. i have seen transponder key, but not pickup.

obdmaster
23rd February, 2010, 10:49 PM
thanks. in opcom what would you go into to program the key pickup. i have seen transponder key, but not pickup.

if the pick up around ignition barrel is what your talking about m8, thats immobiliser control module m8. So you go into immobiliser control module, listed under body m8

radiosolutions
23rd February, 2010, 10:57 PM
superb mate thanks for that

obdmaster
24th February, 2010, 09:32 AM
Please remember m8, this system is immobiliser 2, and you cant program used transponder chips, they must be new id:40 transponder chips m8

bonecrusher
4th March, 2010, 08:12 PM
obdmaster,what do you mean by new:id40 chip ,will a new key from the dealer work ? and why cant I use the original key

bonecrusher
4th March, 2010, 08:18 PM
OK.I read the opcom immo guide scratch out my questions!!!

alex77vl
21st June, 2012, 10:55 PM
Hello friends,

Someone can provide me the pinout of a cluster of opel corsa c?

Thanks!

teuton
22nd June, 2012, 12:11 AM
Hello friends,

Someone can provide me the pinout of a cluster of opel corsa c?

Thanks!

look at the atachment

MJRVR
22nd June, 2012, 08:07 AM
Hi
The pin code can be read from the instrument cluster on a Corsa C using opcom, so no need to pay or read from tms 370.
Regards

autoelectric
22nd June, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hi
The pin code can be read from the instrument cluster on a Corsa C using opcom, so no need to pay or read from tms 370.
Regards

You are right but the thing here is that the immo is from a used car so probably there is no cluster to read the pin from.
Thats why you have to read the tms.

bonecrusher
22nd June, 2012, 07:21 PM
Wow a 2 year old thread brought back from the Dead.Amazing how time flies.

Meat-Head
22nd June, 2012, 08:53 PM
Wow a 2 year old thread brought back from the Dead.Amazing how time flies.

yeah, more to the point, did the orginal poster fix the job, or just not bothered?