PDA

View Full Version : R270 RED CLONE BEGINNER

rohanmuneeb
13th June, 2022, 12:41 AM
Purchased a r270 clone from china:

After installation and researching for hours through the internet.
I keep coming across the issue of "Unknown PIN Error" after putting it in the eeprom holder spot. Another query is the eeprom adaptor is 2 pins short on the r270. Do we plug it more towards the left or the right? not trying to do the CAS module yet. Just trying to learn how to do the cluster first. I have a UPA USB but it wont let me write in the first two lines, I can read and have made a back up, just cant write with the upa. Would appreciate any tips, (PS. I have already removed the capacitor from C1)

brend
13th June, 2022, 10:03 PM

I keep coming across the issue of "Unknown PIN Error" after putting it in the eeprom holder spot. Another query is the eeprom adaptor is 2 pins short on the r270. Do we plug it more towards the left or the right? not trying to do the CAS module yet. Just trying to learn how to do the cluster first. I have a UPA USB but it wont let me write in the first two lines, I can read and have made a back up, just cant write with the upa. Would appreciate any tips, (PS. I have already removed the capacitor from C1)

Dash eeprom ............

km hex location in increment area and for this job you need another programmer which can work with increment area , that's it .

For more information about this use brauser search button !

Nodi94
14th June, 2022, 11:00 AM

Hi!
What type of m35080 do you have?