PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Primastar 1.9DCI 74KW EDC15C13 problem after tune+egr

daten
13th June, 2022, 03:26 PM
Hi
I have a very strange problem Nissan Primastra
After writing the file tuning +egr the engine did not start, checksum checked ok.
Read write bench mode Mpps V18EU selected as Renault Master 2.5dci EDC15C13.
I went back to read flash and mount the ecu again, the engine started but without acceleration more than 2500rpm.
I re-wrote the original file and now the car starts hard to get to 3000rpm and then speeds up to 4200rpm. The test running on the highway the engine works correctly until it reaches 4200rpm and cannot go over 120km/h.
Changed the EGR (new), new high pressure pump valve.
For now I can't find the problem, has something similar happened to someone?

Thanks

selveti2022
13th June, 2022, 06:00 PM
diagnose the car with nissan consult it will give you more precise fault codes ... and post the fault codes .....remember if you use universal diagnostic tool its not the same as nissan consult

Sapuhin
13th June, 2022, 06:40 PM
Hi
I have a very strange problem Nissan Primastra
After writing the file tuning +egr the engine did not start, checksum checked ok.
Read write bench mode Mpps V18EU selected as Renault Master 2.5dci EDC15C13.
I went back to read flash and mount the ecu again, the engine started but without acceleration more than 2500rpm.
I re-wrote the original file and now the car starts hard to get to 3000rpm and then speeds up to 4200rpm. The test running on the highway the engine works correctly until it reaches 4200rpm and cannot go over 120km/h.
Changed the EGR (new), new high pressure pump valve.
For now I can't find the problem, has something similar happened to someone?

Thanks

I think you don't have injector codes

daten
13th June, 2022, 07:23 PM
If right
these injectors do not need coding
I don't know if it could be a configuration problem.
With multi-brand diagnostic equipment it seems to me that it will not be possible to reset the values