PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 8L 1.9 TDi ATD Stage 1 request

Skalda
17th June, 2022, 06:47 PM
Hello

I would like to ask for a stage 1 map for my Audi A3 8L 1.9 TDi with ATD engine.
Main drawbacks for me apart from general lack of power are low torque in <2000rpm and possible reduction in consumption.
I will be glad for any HP increase but resolving those other two issues will be also greatly appreciated.

Thanks for support.

mprog
17th June, 2022, 10:06 PM
First make logs if You dont have power in lower RPM, maybe turbo have problem and any software change dont help

BR

Skalda
17th June, 2022, 10:30 PM
First make logs if You dont have power in lower RPM, maybe turbo have problem and any software change dont help

BR

Thanks for your reply. Car was checked last month in service and we talked about that turbo among other things. Logs looked fine to us and it may be just a engine behavior that it kicks in after 1900rpm. I have simmilar experience with 1.9 TDi in VW Passat B5.5 with only difference that it "kicks" around 1700rpm.

So it is probably just my nitpick about engine behaviour in conjunction with my driving style (I don't like the delay when the engine needs to rev up to really kick into torque)

S0nda
18th June, 2022, 10:12 PM
Thanks for your reply. Car was checked last month in service and we talked about that turbo among other things. Logs looked fine to us and it may be just a engine behavior that it kicks in after 1900rpm. I have simmilar experience with 1.9 TDi in VW Passat B5.5 with only difference that it "kicks" around 1700rpm.

So it is probably just my nitpick about engine behaviour in conjunction with my driving style (I don't like the delay when the engine needs to rev up to really kick into torque)

You have to close your EGR with metal , the pipe which comes from turbo to egr, or replace egr valve to a new one and u will see :)

Skalda
19th June, 2022, 02:13 PM
You have to close your EGR with metal , the pipe which comes from turbo to egr, or replace egr valve to a new one and u will see :)

Thanks for info, I see now that this mod should resolve this behavior among other things. I will do that for now at least and hope that in the meantime someone will provide help with my map.

S0nda
19th June, 2022, 02:21 PM
Thanks for info, I see now that this mod should resolve this behavior among other things. I will do that for now at least and hope that in the meantime someone will provide help with my map.

You have to fix that leak first and make logs

No one can help u blindly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skalda
19th June, 2022, 02:28 PM

Noted, I'll update this thread once I make logs after egr mod

mprog
19th June, 2022, 05:13 PM
For good stage 1 must make logs before remap mate :)

Skalda
22nd July, 2022, 07:33 AM
Finally I had some time do to EGR delete so I was able to make logs.

If anything else is needed just ask.

EDIT: I went for a longer drive and made a bigger log.

Skalda
25th July, 2022, 01:02 PM

For good stage 1 must make logs before remap mate :)

Are my provided logs detailed enough or do I need to include some other measurements as well?

Thanks in advance.

qni666
25th July, 2022, 02:54 PM
Hello

I would like to ask for a stage 1 map for my Audi A3 8L 1.9 TDi with ATD engine.
Main drawbacks for me apart from general lack of power are low torque in <2000rpm and possible reduction in consumption.
I will be glad for any HP increase but resolving those other two issues will be also greatly appreciated.

Thanks for support.

Try this i think maf sensor was gone in my file was maf delete

Skalda
25th July, 2022, 08:30 PM
Thank you, I will check it ASAP.

Skalda
27th July, 2022, 05:56 PM
Try this i think maf sensor was gone in my file was maf delete

I have tested this today and from my experience the car runs better. One thing I immediately noticed was that the "low power" zone under 1900 rpm is gone. Car can now get into revs noticeably faster. I cannot say about fuel consumption as I wasn't able to do any long drives yet.

I am attaching short log after flashing for anyone that is interrested.