PDA

View Full Version : dm 600 pvr

stavo
22nd October, 2008, 02:17 PM
got my self one of these stb a few montha ago as ime a bit thick i throught you just put cccam on this and every thing clears der nupe whould some kind sole please point me the right way (ie freinds where do i get these) (do i have to give something to get back) (SERVERS yes or no) any tuts info would be nice

Devilfish
22nd October, 2008, 04:29 PM
Are you wanting to get UK Sky? If so, the only way to get it is to buy a subscription package; sky is not hacked.

The Dm600 can be used if you have a motorised dish and can access the european satellites. Some of those packages are hacked and you can get them free. But they too are changing their encryptions to more secure unhacked packages.

stavo
22nd October, 2008, 06:06 PM
yes df i was but i was thinking cs method i no of two guys in the teeside area who are more than willing to set me up for a hefty price way far over the top for me mate want to learn my self m8 i no theres way & means just need a point in the right direction

thered
22nd October, 2008, 06:15 PM
you will either need to join a server or buy a card and share it with a few like minded individuals

Devilfish
22nd October, 2008, 06:21 PM
Google eurocardsharing.com and cardsharing.biz.