PDA

View Full Version : Injection timing issue of EDC17C64

ship7008
18th June, 2022, 01:33 PM
Hello everyone ,
My car is ea288 engine(cr150)
Research on fuel injection timing, but encountered some problems
I want to advance the fuel injection timing, at full throttle (1000~2000rpm), I found some maps about the fuel injection timing and advance the injection angle (such as attachment and logs), but I can't do it, I missed other key map? Does anyone have experience?
Please help, thanks

Aladinnu
18th June, 2022, 01:48 PM
what exactly are u trying to do ?

ship7008
18th June, 2022, 01:58 PM
The original fuel injection timing is ATDC, I want to advance it to BTDC at full throttle (1000~2000rpm)

Aladinnu
18th June, 2022, 04:16 PM
I understood, but what are u trying to achieve? for a stage 1 is not needed, unless u changed the injectors and turbocharger.

ship7008
18th June, 2022, 11:48 PM
I understood, but what are u trying to achieve? for a stage 1 is not needed, unless u changed the injectors and turbocharger.
I did change the turbo, did I miss the other maps?

Aladinnu
19th June, 2022, 06:49 AM
You need bigger injectors. From what i understand u want to inject more fuel and for that u need to start injecting it btdc…. But that will give u a nosy engine and posibly smoke. My advice is to raise rail pressure at low rpm (1000-2000) and play with vnt map so u get rid of smoke and lag because of bigger turbo.

ship7008
19th June, 2022, 08:03 AM
You need bigger injectors. From what i understand u want to inject more fuel and for that u need to start injecting it btdc…. But that will give u a nosy engine and posibly smoke. My advice is to raise rail pressure at low rpm (1000-2000) and play with vnt map so u get rid of smoke and lag because of bigger turbo.

The original 1.5~2 degree ATDC injection angle (such as LOG), I hope it can be adjusted to 1~2 degree BTDC, the smoke will not increase, and the power will increase quite a lot!
I found about 46 maps about the injection angle. If it is at the ATDC injection angle, I have already increased the injection angle to BTDC, but the result is still the same as the original, the injection angle is 1.5~2 degrees ATDC, I guess I must have missed some maps

Aladinnu
19th June, 2022, 08:08 AM
you only inject it earlyer, but u keep the injectors open for same amount of time, thats why result is still same.try my advice and see the results.

ship7008
19th June, 2022, 08:45 AM
you only inject it earlyer, but u keep the injectors open for same amount of time, thats why result is still same.try my advice and see the results.

I have adjusted vnt map with increasing rail pressure at low rpm, The results are good, but still want to adjust the injection angle

Above 2000 rpm, it can be seen that the injection angle is close to the map value (after increasing the injection angle),But below 2000 rpm, the advance angle has no effect at all