PDA

View Full Version : mini 1.6d edc16c35 EGR DPF OFF please

spaced69
26th June, 2022, 10:53 AM
please can someone modify my orig file to remove EGR and DPF please
or even a stage 1 map with egr off (sure there was a passworded file floating about)
THNX + REP

SOFTBBS
26th June, 2022, 10:58 AM
please can someone modify my orig file to remove EGR and DPF please
THNX + REP

here solution tested pm

SOFTBBS
26th June, 2022, 10:59 AM
please can someone modify my orig file to remove EGR and DPF please<br>
THNX + REP<br>
<br>
here solution tested pm

spaced69
26th June, 2022, 11:21 AM
im not sending 20euros via paypal

SOFTBBS
26th June, 2022, 11:28 AM
Clown, you want to make money with someone else's job, I won't give you a password, come on, disappear

spaced69
26th June, 2022, 11:37 AM
i dont want or need to make money, ive borrowed a kess v2 to fix my mini with an EGR issues....simple
asking for 20 euros via PM is a clear breach of site rules. Ive no doubt that you have leeched of this site and are secretly making money out of other peoples hard work

SOFTBBS
26th June, 2022, 11:40 AM
If you are stubborn why you don't do the EGR yourself and you want it with the work of other people, the work is paid as long as you waste my time you want it with 6 posts free files come on bye

spaced69
26th June, 2022, 11:49 AM
its not about getting it free or not....the rules state not to request payment via PM
If there was a paid map section with trusted sellers, then i would consider payment
I could have sent 20euros and received nothing for it or a bullshit file
too many scammers on the internet nowadays im afraid, and it makes people like myself cautious

SOFTBBS
26th June, 2022, 11:55 AM
You are a fraudster who wants money for someone else's work, just stop exposing yourself, you will not receive a password, let someone else send you a file for free so that such fraudsters with new accounts can earn money for someone else's work.

spaced69
26th June, 2022, 12:13 PM
im not a fraudster....i wasnt the one asking for 20 euros
i use to do console chipping many moons ago, and i published the hex files for free, so others could program their own chips
you have only posted 38 times and i can bet it all relates to pms asking for money. you would be a hypocrite if you dont think ppl should ask for free files. bet u have downloaded music/movies/series and files for free. They are other peoples hard work.
If i knew 100% this map would solve my issue id have paid for one by now....some people request a map for free for experimental purposes. Im 52 yrs old and been on the piracy side of things way back before u were born, and were sharing everything for free

Johnner
26th June, 2022, 03:34 PM
im not a fraudster....i wasnt the one asking for 20 euros
i use to do console chipping many moons ago, and i published the hex files for free, so others could program their own chips
you have only posted 38 times and i can bet it all relates to pms asking for money. you would be a hypocrite if you dont think ppl should ask for free files. bet u have downloaded music/movies/series and files for free. They are other peoples hard work.
If i knew 100% this map would solve my issue id have paid for one by now....some people request a map for free for experimental purposes. Im 52 yrs old and been on the piracy side of things way back before u were born, and were sharing everything for free

Mate, click the report button. Also, add a screenshot of the request for money, for the password
Someone will take it from there

Thanks

J