PDA

View Full Version : W906 Speedlimit off

elektronik325
7th July, 2022, 08:29 AM
Hello everyone. I am asking for help in removing the speed limiter. Sprinter W906 ecu is Edc17cp46. The current limiter is 120Km / h. Thank you very much for your help and best regards

Colarado
7th July, 2022, 09:24 AM
Here is your file.

Thanks + rep to pass

elektronik325
8th July, 2022, 07:40 AM
Hi Friend. Thank you very much. This is obvious. I gave thanks and reputation. Can I get a password?

elektronik325
8th July, 2022, 09:05 AM
I am asking you, would anyone be able to help with a working solution and a properly removed speed limiter?

elektronik325
8th July, 2022, 07:21 PM
It is ok. I can see it makes no sense. Nobody wants to help. Everyone is willing to help those who only take it and help nothing. And those who help, when they ask for help, nobody wants. One tried to see enough of his posts. I see me again it has taught me that it is not worth helping here. Best regards to everyone

djblacktiger
8th July, 2022, 07:24 PM
It is ok. I can see it makes no sense. Nobody wants to help. Everyone is willing to help those who only take it and help nothing. And those who help, when they ask for help, nobody wants. One tried to see enough of his posts. I see me again it has taught me that it is not worth helping here. Best regards to everyone
Don't be rude bro, just try to descript it more, how much is limiter now etc....

quato79
15th July, 2022, 09:39 AM
Friend,car has many speed limiters at 130km/h,now all removed,test.
pm pass after thanks&rep

cheers