PDA

View Full Version : 14 328D (Need Add Blue Off) EDC17C50

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 01:16 PM
I have a 2014 328D EDC17C50, the timer has run out on the SCR System, so it no longer starts.

I have a tuner which made me a file to disable add blue, so there are no DTC on DDE.

But the SCR System has codes, he told me to leave the SCR system plugged in, so a check engine light after some driving still comes on.

I think I need solution where I disconnect the SCR system so I no longer have this problem.

I have included my Original File.

I also included the tuner's scr delete fix, but I still get a check engine because his solution I guess need the unit to still be plugged in.

Hopefully someone can help, I definitely appreciate it.

duddy
14th July, 2022, 01:21 PM
this file is adblue off. Please pump cable disconnect

pass pm

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 01:25 PM
So leave SCR unit connected, but disconnect the scr pump cable?

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 01:34 PM
So leave SCR unit connected, but disconnect the scr pump cable?

duddy
14th July, 2022, 01:35 PM
send you pm

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 01:40 PM
Sent you a PM password not working....maybe its something else?

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 01:51 PM
I figured out password it was missing a letter, thank you

pike
14th July, 2022, 03:28 PM
I have a tuner which made me a file to disable add blue, so there are no DTC on DDE.

But the SCR System has codes, he told me to leave the SCR system plugged in, so a check engine light after some driving still comes on.

I think I need solution where I disconnect the SCR system so I no longer have this problem.

change tuner

BRMTDI
14th July, 2022, 10:11 PM
Duddy made a me new file to try, now…SCR unit stays connected I just need to disconnect the pump.

I will flash the file tomorrow and try, customer already disconnected the pump.

BRMTDI
16th July, 2022, 02:40 PM
So I paid CK Decode for add blue off solution...

I included my original file, read with auto tuner by OBD.

And I included CK Decode solution, which I think they are using swiftech possibly.

They sayd to disconnect the pump and the nox sensors since it is a switch solution, I did this but check engine light still comes up...

I included ORI VR Read and CK Solution.

Maybe if anyone has some more ideas maybe how to resolve, DDE has no codes, SCR until is only things with codes on it.

BRMTDI
16th July, 2022, 03:42 PM
So I paid CK Decode for add blue off solution...

I included my original file, read with auto tuner by OBD.

And I included CK Decode solution, which I think they are using swiftech possibly.

They sayd to disconnect the pump and the nox sensors since it is a switch solution, I did this but check engine light still comes up...

I included ORI VR Read and CK Solution.

Maybe if anyone has some more ideas maybe how to resolve, DDE has no codes, SCR until is only things with codes on it.

I reconnected the pump, used ck decode solution

But left the nox sensors disconnected

Seems to be ok now