PDA

View Full Version : PCM TUNER OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecudenso
19th July, 2022, 08:00 PM
Hello, what do you think about this flasher, does anyone use it, are they happy, what does it support on OBD2.

bmw3456
19th July, 2022, 08:35 PM
seen this too fairly interested but it says they give damos, vr files and works on nearly any car you can think sounds a little too good to be true.
it also is based of a scan matic and uses the pcm flash files so sounds like they cloned it and tweaked it to be their own and at the price it is i cant see it being good. i asked one of the sales people about it and they do offer returns. You can always charge your card back so might be something to try

supremeza
20th July, 2022, 09:47 AM
i will be following this aswell

Gracy
21st July, 2022, 08:47 AM
pcmtuner is cost-effective choice, come with all license, no need pay for every license alone, they offered VR account, you are able to check the vr files for free

contratron
21st July, 2022, 08:56 AM
there is a pcmTuner group on facebook. Read the opinions there. In my opinion, it is worth the money.

KriptoKey
29th July, 2022, 08:57 PM
I've been researching this tool, it definitely uses PCMflash software and cloned Scanmatic hardware. what they say is that you should only use it on a single PC, if you install it on 2 PCs it will get blocked and everything will be lost. I'm not sure what they said but maybe someone has already checked it. Maybe also after the tool crashes you have to contact the dealer to re-activate it. They tell me that it works perfectly in Win10
I await your comments

naskomod
29th July, 2022, 09:02 PM
I bought it big mistake it doesn't work well you can only use it on one computer if you want to use it on another you have to pay 200 euros

the pcm tuner tool burned out on the second computer the dealer even stopped responding to my messages

moky
29th July, 2022, 10:14 PM
pcmtuner is clone of pcmflash ...nothing NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!