PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Ford Escape Titanium BCM Pinout

boxsport
20th July, 2022, 05:01 PM
Hello Guys...

I need some help to see if anyone have pinout to read / write MCU + Eeprom from a 2015 Ford Escape.
The Original BCM (that arrive with car, because this comes from other 2 or 3 tool shops) is "dead" in car, and i want to try to clone it to another BCM that owner brought.
We tried using Ford IDS but it give error about version unknown, so IDS stops.
I will try to find pinout manually, but if anyone has it, it would be great and it could save me some time…
BCM has MCU ST SPC560B64L7X and Eeprom 95320RT

boxsport
10th September, 2022, 01:54 AM
For anyone that might need this pinout, i leave here these pictures that i was able to create and confirm that it works...
I read this using VVDI Prog, but for some reason VVDI Prog has 3.3V default and i was getting "Chip Not Connected" error...
Changing VCC to 5v i was able to read all sections in this MCU ST SPC560B64L7X

Still have issues fixing this truck, because it wount turn on with button or turn os dash and some times gives "No Key Detected", although we already programed keys several times...
If anyone knows or have any tip on this i would appreciate...

Cheers

boxsport
17th September, 2022, 05:13 PM
Hello guys...

I need some experts help here, because i´m trying to sort this Escape and my brain is getting "fried"...
The main thing on this is that when we hit start button, we get "No Key Detected".
BCM was programed to car with IDS and all went ok.
We programed 2 keys with IM608 and it went ok but it shows "0 Smart Keys" programmed and we cant "open Switch"

Checking Antenna Coil, it gets signal from BCM when we hit "start button" and even with key near antenna coil, same result...

Is there a way to read / program smart keys "manually" in bench?
RFA module is very similar to Jaguar, and i can get pinot from VVDI Prog, but dont know if or how we could program these smart keys in bench or manually or if its even possible to do this...

Any help i would really appreciate...

Thanks