PDA

View Full Version : Need to do some MB..... Have somebody real experience?

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 06:44 PM
Hi i will want do E-W211 and S-W221 and i searching some good tools and i found smok.... Is good tool for this job? I want to do clean work without any old km.... Of course i will want MB Star for proper check all changed values... But first i want ask if will be possible do all thing with smok and mb star... Thanks for any comment. :)

brend
25th July, 2022, 07:32 PM
For full w221 and w211 smok not enough .

And smok not best for mersedes .

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 07:38 PM
Then what you prefer for this job....plesse give me advice.

brend
25th July, 2022, 07:47 PM
Then what you prefer for this job....plesse give me advice.

Without experiance ( or just ZERO ) with mersedes ?

What you can do in w221 ( and facelift ) today ?

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 08:29 PM
I have some experience with old W169....where i manually do ezs and dash.....

And what you mean w221.... You pointing on FBS4?

brend
25th July, 2022, 09:19 PM
Option only for fbs 3 .

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 09:40 PM
Then what tools you recommendes for this job....? Do yoh have some bad experience with smok?

S- what i want do ist 09year.its 100% fbs3

Some cheap tool like smok because i know not all ECU i can do by this tool but important ECU like ZGW,EZS,Dash and both Assyst i think i will do...

brend
25th July, 2022, 09:51 PM
Then what tools you recommendes for this job....? Do yoh have some bad experience with smok?

S- what i want do ist 09year.its 100% fbs3

Some cheap tool like smok because i know not all ECU i can do by this tool but important ECU like ZGW,EZS,Dash and both Assyst i think i will do...

The range of tools is very large for working with Mercedes, as well as the experience that got with a lot of failures, getting on the finances and an unrealized life in the service.

So ask yourself the question yourself , how much will such a person tell you who had to gnaw the earth to learn how to work with Mercedes very well ?

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 09:57 PM
Yes thanks this is true....

Ok now i only ask id somebody have real experience to use smok on w221....if is safe or its bu** sh**, only ask if realy do what development write on official web site

brend
25th July, 2022, 09:58 PM
Your chance to ask more specifically which one exactly the module you want to do , and if your lucky , someone can help you .
According to the number of questions asked, maybe you will be able to assemble this puzzle.

Junkyard Dog
25th July, 2022, 10:05 PM
For smok, i want know if is true if they really can do dash,block sync to ezs, zgw and assyst this is all for smok.....

I think propper and clean job know on market know make only AVDI * but for me is out of range