PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Fabia 1.4MPI

Legalize
26th February, 2010, 08:59 AM
Hi, good morning. I need help, i have a skoda fabia confort 1.4 mpi 2000 and i don?t have the original instrument cluster but i know that is (6Y1919 880 C B41) and the ECU is missing to, i only have a original key. So my question is that if i buy a used panel and a used ecu can i get the im*o nr. and then put all toghether working? sorry for my english i am portuguese

lupu_sandu
26th February, 2010, 09:39 AM
Yes.
From cluster you can read pin using vagtacho, k+can , vag eepromer, etc.
From ECU you need to open find 93c76 (or 93c86) read and find PIN in dump (or post here).
Then using VCDS, you can recoded together.
But, you need to have a new key (or a new chip ID48Silca Glass) to reprogram on car (again using VCDS).
Cheers.

Legalize
26th February, 2010, 07:51 PM
Thank you for your quick and useful answer ;) . So know i know that the engine type is a AQW and in etka the ecu number for that type is 047 906 033 H PR-OGG:AQW and 047 906 033 L-OGS:AQW
There is some kind of problem if i buy a ecu with the same numbers but the letter "H" is other letter like "A" that is for de engine ATZ. I am a little confuse with etka because my engine is a 2000 1.4MPI 50kw AQW, on etka don?t show the remark MPI and only have two parts n? for AQW. Sorry this is a little confusing for me i don?t have to much experience with ecu. Thanks

Legalize
19th March, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hi, very lucky with the original ECU is in good condition, so now i have another use cluster and with pan already have the pin. My problem is that i do not have the original from the car. Can someone helpme with some suggestion to get this working. Thanks

Legalize
17th April, 2010, 01:07 AM
Hy people, well i am a totaly looser, when i try to desolder the chip 93c76 one leg ( n?5) is broken, so i can??t read the chip . It is possible to solder a new ??? And program the new one with other dump from the same car?? and where can i get a dump for this? please help me , i need this car working and now i am totaly f***.