PDA

View Full Version : 206 pin from dump help

amanha
4th August, 2022, 08:11 AM
hi guys i need help please to know extact pin from dum BSI 206 eep. I know it can be GNDX or XDNG, but if anyone can tell me what is 100%....
beacuse i tries to program original car key with both of PIN but none is accepted; Should i change transponder for a new one?
Thanks to all.

ItalianJob2000
4th August, 2022, 08:40 AM
7AKU
DNGK
XDNG

THIS IS WHAT I SEE FROM YOUR FILE

BSI SIEMENS KLINE

meser75
4th August, 2022, 09:04 AM
Hello. I have an example of my work. The pin is read from right to left.
In my case, in the dump LNHNKO pin- NHNL. But I have two identical "N" characters. And my dump is different. Pin VIN and keys for other positions.
You have two keys in the dump: one with a radio channel, the other without.
Try programming the keys from the spare parts section. Not from BSI.

kiszka
4th August, 2022, 09:46 AM
hi guys i need help please to know extact pin from dum BSI 206 eep. I know it can be GNDX or XDNG, but if anyone can tell me what is 100%....
beacuse i tries to program original car key with both of PIN but none is accepted; Should i change transponder for a new one?
Thanks to all.

>> DNGK << or vice versa

meser75
4th August, 2022, 10:43 AM
I know it can be GNDX or XDNG, but if anyone can tell me what is 100%....
beacuse i tries to program original car key with both of PIN but none is accepted;

The car may not accept the correct pin code if the programming procedure is started in the following step: diagnostics>BSI>programming>key recognition. Try the following step: spare parts>programming keys and remotes. I myself had this problem. Pin try GNDX.

meser75
4th August, 2022, 10:51 AM
>> DNGK << or vice versa

Are you sure? The symbols "K" and "O" are present in all similar dumps.

IMM0killer
4th August, 2022, 11:05 AM
vin : VF32AKFWF42102109
pin : OKGN

sokolomo
4th August, 2022, 11:15 AM
pin: GNDX but you should program a new blank transponder 7936 because the original key maybe locked.

kiszka
4th August, 2022, 04:21 PM
The car may not accept the correct pin code if the programming procedure is started in the following step: diagnostics>BSI>programming>key recognition. Try the following step: spare parts>programming keys and remotes. I myself had this problem. Pin try GNDX.
you have, choose a pin yourself

Ninjor s
4th August, 2022, 08:38 PM
vin : VF32AKFWF42102109
pin : OKGN

.......corect pin

amanha
5th August, 2022, 07:13 AM
After virginize bsi we can program any pin code.....
question is what is the correct one for mach the ECU!
i tried GNDX and XDNG both of them dont program original Key ( with original transponder)
now will try the other PIN and then we will see.

meser75
5th August, 2022, 08:04 AM
After virginize bsi we can program any pin code.....

To reprogram the original key, it is not necessary to make the BSI virgin. Describe the problem, why are you trying to reprogram the key?

amanha
1st September, 2022, 07:36 AM
i need swap BSI , so need to virginize used BSI to program into car , also need to program key....

Ninjor s
1st September, 2022, 07:42 AM
Did you tried cloning.?

amanha
2nd September, 2022, 07:00 AM
what tool you use?!
i just can clone eeprom ....