PDA

View Full Version : Slow response 1.9 tdi, Maf, injectors, turbo? Log

614emil
15th August, 2022, 04:54 PM
Hi!

i have passat bxe 1.9 tdi, tuned, egr removed.

im trying to figure out why its so slow before over 2.2k rpm, then the turbo kicks hard, trying to tune it to reach 2500mbar :D when i use the turbo i like it but dosent seem to be working much at lower speeds and rpms, i know i got a small boost leak from the pipe right after the turbo and to the intercooler, changed o ring but its the metal that has been smoothed so i have to replace, this can explain little late boost and why its not meeting specified att lower targets.

attached a Log with egr specified and maf actual. is my MAF doing ok? i read that with egr removed 450 at idle is normal. is driving numbers good? i tried to replace with a ridex maf from autodoc but then i lost all power over 3k rpm(i should take log of that)

also in log Injection Quantity Deviation Cylcles: car has been driven almost 400.000 km xD ive done about 150.000km, better shape now then when i got it :-) 2 injectors seems to be doing more than the other 2, should i pull up and clean my injectors? is thoose numbers ok? i get more black smoke now then before, when turbo kicks in i get alot of power, low milage and no black smoke.
am i checking the right things? xD