PDA

View Full Version : GOLF V DASH ERROR AFTER PROGRAM KEYS.

carsandkeys
17th August, 2022, 11:53 AM
Hi all,

I tried add key with zedfull in dash VW GOLF V. but dash is 2007. Then show error adaptation immobilizer in display and when try reprogram all keys the dash go off and turn on after 1 seg. then i cannot finish the key programing. i take dash, put in service mode and try add keys in bench but this show keys are register in dash but via obd show 0 keys register. can help me with this? Here eeprom 24lc32,immodata and edc16 eeprom. The immobilizer have lost coding. i cannot read or set this. this data was corrupted when try add key 1º time. i need recovery the coding.

kiszka
17th August, 2022, 01:06 PM
Hi all,

I tried add key with zedfull in dash VW GOLF V. but dash is 2007. Then show error adaptation immobilizer in display and when try reprogram all keys the dash go off and turn on after 1 seg. then i cannot finish the key programing. i take dash, put in service mode and try add keys in bench but this show keys are register in dash but via obd show 0 keys register. can help me with this? Here eeprom 24lc32,immodata and edc16 eeprom. The immobilizer have lost coding. i cannot read or set this. this data was corrupted when try add key 1º time. i need recovery the coding.
pin is 09517

carsandkeys
17th August, 2022, 01:27 PM
pin is 09517
yes, i know but cannot program keys, dash reset when try program keys. i need repair dump

kiszka
17th August, 2022, 01:31 PM
yes, i know but cannot program keys, dash reset when try program keys. i need repair dump
https://mega.nz/file/BiwixQRK
save this file and try to program the key after PIN let me know what and how it is

carsandkeys
17th August, 2022, 04:39 PM
https://mega.nz/file/BiwixQRK
save this file and try to program the key after PIN let me know what and how it is

I love you!. i Write this immo data and car start with original key. i try program 2 keys and same error. I rewrite immo data and clone the 2º key. this car was a real pain in the ass.