PDA

View Full Version : wii 4.2e

thebigman26
27th February, 2010, 11:06 AM
OK HELP!!!!!! please for the love of god i've been at this since tuesday ppl im going to brik the wii (i mean get a brick and smash it while laghfing moniacly) ok so i can get the homebru channel and most other things but when i get to the last few bits i get confussed it says i need to install ios 15 when im following the guide it frezzes or fails normaly failes i can see neop gamma too just cant install now my only Q is cant i just now i have put the home bru channel on it cantr i just put wii backup game luncher on it????? ccan i please??? its the one thing i want now i got like bbc i player why you ask well i dont know i really dont im at the end of my wits here anyhow any help would be greatly appreshated ps i was using a 1 gb sd card into a flash card holder only onther one i have is a 60 mb flash card will i still use the 1 gb sd micro card?:wink:

m9g
27th February, 2010, 11:13 AM
I had the same problems - frustrating isnt it!!!!

I followed this and it worked perfectly first time

HOWTO: Setup a System Menu 4.2 Wii for playing backups of commercial games with uLoader Ade's Softmodding Wii blog (http://adewii.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/howto-prepare-a-system-menu-4-2-wii-for-launching-backups-from-blank-dvd-or-usb-drive/)

Also read my other posts about bootmii and stuff its all the things you will want to know, i had all the same probs and now i'm confident i know what i'm doing

Also think you'll just about get away with the 1gb as all the files i have on mine with a wii backup is about 600meg

Regards

M9G