PDA

View Full Version : Digivox Firmware v3330 for T (MMDS)

Devilfish
23rd October, 2008, 09:09 PM
Here's the latest firmware, (06/08/09), for the digivox T receivers for Ch*rus MMDS areas.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - digivox_ter_v3330_090806 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/digivox_ter_v3330_090806-857/)

Shadow02
5th November, 2008, 11:23 PM
how do i get access to firmware for the digivox T

cactikid
9th November, 2008, 10:38 PM
Here's the firmware for the digivox T receivers for MMDS areas.
dare i say there there are 2 mmds systems in irl this one is is for c****s and not for n*l as some people think they are the same.

satsmo
9th November, 2008, 10:48 PM
True but they usually do their homework first, ( usually been the best word) . Although as you said DVB C variant for NT* MMDS and DVB T for Ch**us MMDS.

The case is never getting the wrong firmware, its getting the correct box type for each MMDS area, is where people make the mistake.

cactikid
10th November, 2008, 12:07 AM
and 2 companies combining people do as u said get wrong type of box lol

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 07:23 PM
hi devilfish i tried downloading file but it isnt working any ideas

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 09:06 PM
can any body help the digivox :withstupid:xl comes on and saids C H D L but wont download files does anyone know what im doing wrong

freck
14th November, 2008, 09:35 PM
What area are you in the mmds sysyem works for ch@r@s network with a digivox t so if your ntl youll be using the t software on a cable (c) box.
Im not sure if that software works for the xl model maybe not.
Im not really a digivox fan but got one recently for t and everything is fine.
other members might elaborate on this.:hmmmm2:

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 09:43 PM
what is mmds im so not with all this tec stuff
im on cable (ntl) but cant shift the C H D L that comes up on the front panel it is stopping me from accessing the menu/title page any ideas

freck
14th November, 2008, 10:07 PM
if you have an antenna on your roof from ntl and a power supply to power it then your on the mmds system which normally uses a terrestrial box,but could differ in your area.digivox t=mmds chor@s
digivox t=cable ntl
digivox xl=cable chOR@s
digivox xl=mmds ntl as far as I know but i stand corrected on this.
do a factory reset and try to reflash your box.

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 10:10 PM
how i do a factory reset on digivox box

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 10:19 PM
As freck said you have flashed the wrong firmware onto your box. And you will need to flash it again with the correct firmware which is V1220.

Digivox T (DVB T),is for Ch**us MMDS, other models of Digivox will work on N** cable, N** MMDS & Ch**us cable. As they all use a DVB C variant.

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 10:21 PM
i will try this and get bac:party :

cactikid
14th November, 2008, 10:28 PM
digivox xl has its own firmware use vers.1220 .chdl is a bad flash thats all,to over come this problem have ur downloader 10 loaded with vers,1220,have ur null modem cable connected and box powered off,press download followed by powering on box,if u do it correctly u might get it first time or tenth time just a matter off luck.

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 10:32 PM
does any body have vers 1220 to over come my problems? please ive come so far i just dont wanna give up now

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 10:35 PM
Look at my last post its there with instructions, as Cactikid said you need to do a hard boot flash.

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 10:53 PM
tenth timein trying the file downloads once complete the chdl comes up im so close its scary

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 10:55 PM
Keep trying ;)

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 10:56 PM
stay with me:musicus:

cactikid
14th November, 2008, 11:05 PM
:party:we are all waiting in awe for the good news.i presume u extracted the rar files and u are loading the v1220 bin file?

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 11:07 PM
not yet i think tec noligy doesnt like me

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 11:09 PM
you said extract how what

cactikid
14th November, 2008, 11:21 PM
the rar file is compressed u need to extract it have u done that?

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 11:24 PM
no can we go back to the very begining please step by step may help

cactikid
14th November, 2008, 11:32 PM
ok start again,click on link and open file,click wizard to extract-then finish-new window with digivox file right click to open,u should see a tut file and xl file v1220 that is the file to select and load into loader,when u see browse in downloader u have to select that file v1220api.

lynnhussain
14th November, 2008, 11:48 PM
the extraction wizard is telling me the file is corropt does any 1 have any links to the v1220 for the digivox xl

satsmo
14th November, 2008, 11:53 PM
File is fine, just used it.

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 12:03 AM
as satsmo says its ok ,try deleting what u downloaded and then click the link and download another copy.:coffin:

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:08 AM
glad you joined us ive retried that the file isnt zipped

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 12:13 AM
are u getting as far as to select the file when u click browse?

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:17 AM
yep it goes to downloaded gets my hopes up then C H L D comes on aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 12:22 AM
u have box powered off,press download and power on box yes.?

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:23 AM
yep quite a few time ouch it did it again

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 12:25 AM
u box is all black digivox xl yes? just want to be 100% sure

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:27 AM
yep it may have brick dust or pieces of the wall on it in a minuite but at the moment its black digivox xl and it doesnt like me

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 12:36 AM
all i can say is keep at it ,i know what it is like when things do not work,we have faith in you.:hmmmm:

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:38 AM
thanks im trying very trying

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 12:44 AM
hey a number 9 is on the display now thats different

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 01:09 AM
for those of you following my plyte (bad at spelling it l8t 4 give me)
my digivox has wait 4 it the display is readin on repeat the display is reading on im going to bed phew cant wait to plug it in 2 morrow thanx 4 help you troopers

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 01:13 AM
wonder if u tried a previous version would it load v.102 was earlier maybe here on site?

lynnhussain
15th November, 2008, 01:14 AM
dunno i went to i different site file loaded first try

cactikid
15th November, 2008, 01:19 AM
u got it flashed then and no chdl and u loaded v1220 yes very good.

lynnhussain
16th November, 2008, 03:20 PM
oh yes i got sky 1 any everything

cactikid
16th November, 2008, 05:29 PM
well done u never gave up and now enjoy.

lynnhussain
16th November, 2008, 05:30 PM
thanx you kept me sain all the way

pudzy
25th November, 2008, 11:20 PM
hi guys got few digivox t today, just wondering if i can check, if i have clone boxes. also my laptop is windows vista can i flash them using this laptop or use a old one

digikarl
27th November, 2008, 02:50 PM
Whay=t is the latest dgivox xl firmware and where can I access it?

if you have an antenna on your roof from ntl and a power supply to power it then your on the mmds system which normally uses a terrestrial box,but could differ in your area.digivox t=mmds chor@s
digivox t=cable ntl
digivox xl=cable chOR@s
digivox xl=mmds ntl as far as I know but i stand corrected on this.
do a factory reset and try to reflash your box.

JARVINIOLEYotmail.com
27th November, 2008, 09:51 PM
Does this firware work on the lates hit?

madmalky
27th November, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hi People, brand new to this site.

can anyone advise what firmware i need for the digivox i have xl version??

any help appreciated

pudzy
28th November, 2008, 07:53 PM
ok guys, im on cho4us here in kerry. mmds . trouble is i flashed digivox t today. did not flash right cause receiver says , chdl any help would be great.

vvil5on
29th November, 2008, 12:39 AM
dose this work on XL:hmmmm2:

ab123456
29th November, 2008, 02:05 AM
dont work m8 :cool:

ab123456
29th November, 2008, 02:25 AM
:dontknow:cant get 1220 file got everyother one and they dont work

Jaffa28
29th November, 2008, 01:23 PM
Hi guys, I am new to the site and have taken time to read through threads related to new codes etc. but I can't find the new codes for my digi vox. I am in NTL pure area and over the last couple of days the box has been scrambled. I have previously been able to get codes via bigmac but on Thursday they disappeared and I have been unable to get access since.

If I have broken any rules asking this question I have done so unintentionally and apologise in advance.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the latest codes.

Cheers

shackleton
30th November, 2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys. Hope this cracks it.

nutttttttter
18th December, 2008, 10:22 PM
Here's the firmware for the digivox T receivers for MMDS areas.

thank you very much

cascade
20th December, 2008, 02:22 PM
Is it still working.

bassman
21st December, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hi guys, I am new to the site and have taken time to read through threads related to new codes etc. but I can't find the new codes for my digi vox. I am in NTL pure area and over the last couple of days the box has been scrambled. I have previously been able to get codes via bigmac but on Thursday they disappeared and I have been unable to get access since.

If I have broken any rules asking this question I have done so unintentionally and apologise in advance.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the latest codes.

Cheers

does the keymast*r app no do the job?

grandie222
21st December, 2008, 11:54 AM
hi evry one could someone tell me which firmware should i use for digivix v03-2.8000bk
bootversion 01 thank you guys.

cunastatoo
21st December, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hi guys, I'm new here, just want to say hello!, can I get the new firmware for the digi vox t please, I'm in mmds area in Cork on Ch***s, The box stopped working 2 das ago, don't know what to do, can anyone please help

bassman
21st December, 2008, 01:21 PM
Hi guys, I'm new here, just want to say hello!, can I get the new firmware for the digi vox t please, I'm in mmds area in Cork on Ch***s, The box stopped working 2 das ago, don't know what to do, can anyone please help

Keymast*r app Here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/keymaster-v1-2-a-15751/index54.html#post106242) for Cod*s

Help file Here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f10/1838d1229861057-keymaster-v1-2-entering-keys-manually-corus.pdf)

U should get going with that, let us know how u get on.

portbhoy
23rd December, 2008, 01:38 AM
DigivoxT firmware here 22/12/08 for MMDS in Ireland only http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=493&act=down

bally786
25th December, 2008, 01:18 AM
thank you for the information

prolog
25th December, 2008, 02:37 AM
thanks for all your help guys

cunastatoo
29th December, 2008, 10:24 AM
thank you guys for the info, box is working fine

roy16
29th December, 2008, 04:58 PM
hi, is every one's digivox T back working, still having trouble with codes!

bassman
29th December, 2008, 07:28 PM
Only did the one change on the cod*s, still on the v3200 firmware, if it start's playing up will put the new one on.

gassi_b
6th January, 2009, 04:46 AM
Just asking if MMDS boxes work in west yorkshire.
Thanks

cactikid
6th January, 2009, 03:19 PM
all t boxes as in terrestial boxes are for use in irl only.

quaid
7th January, 2009, 04:13 PM
DigivoxT firmware here 22/12/08 for MMDS in Ireland only http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=493&act=down

Hi portbhoy, i'm trying to download the firmware for the digi vox-t but i cant access the link you posted i think i need to post first?

cactikid
8th January, 2009, 12:43 AM
Hi portbhoy, i'm trying to download the firmware for the digi vox-t but i cant access the link you posted i think i need to post first?
link is fine checked it and downloaded file:listen:.

erukus
8th January, 2009, 02:17 PM
Hi

Can anyone confirm if the digivox-xl fix is working in Ireland? Thanks

cactikid
9th January, 2009, 12:19 AM
which one v1250 works fine for digivox xl black box only.

erukus
9th January, 2009, 12:32 AM
yes its the black box digivox xl do you have a link please for the appropriate updated firmware to overcome the Dec 08 problem Thanks

mickostbc
12th January, 2009, 10:23 PM
Hi I see you are on line. I have a Digivox-T and I would be greatful if you could send the firmware for this

satsmo
12th January, 2009, 10:43 PM
Take a look on page 1.

villan86
13th January, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hi lads new to this site but about to drop kick my digvox t out the window

When first got it had some trouble flashing it but eventualy managed it when i had right com port open.

Since codes changed cannot flash new firmware at all.
Tried everything can think of and just get pop up msg "flash update failed"

Any ideas ??

Thanks

jasbo7
13th January, 2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Villan86 welcome , you should look at the first page of this thread

villan86
13th January, 2009, 02:46 PM
Hi jasbo7

Thanks for reply have read it but not sure relevant
I have flashed box before and worked once correct com port was open before i did that an tried it would just stay endlessly on o% progress without communicating with box.
Now my problem is that it is communicating with box but just coming up "flash update failed"
Ive tried two dif pc and operating systems?
Should i just keep trying a hard boot flash and hope it works?
My box down since dec 20th

Thanks in advance

cactikid
14th January, 2009, 12:37 AM
u have flashed before using same cable yes.have u,have u unzipped file,have u tried all 4 comport settings?

villan86
14th January, 2009, 08:58 AM
Yes have unzipped it is now showing on desktop with vlc symbol.Have tried all four com ports.
When using Pc at home with xp rather then laptop with vista i am using the null modem cable without a usb serial converter and still no joy.
Appriciate any help is dragging on a bit.
Thanks advance

hopper28
14th January, 2009, 05:07 PM
try setting com port to different baud rates 9600 or 19600

villan86
14th January, 2009, 05:49 PM
Will do tonight.
didn't have a clue wat all these settings were or did so left alone.
Thanks for suggestion

paulstacey79
18th January, 2009, 05:31 PM
I am trying to downloaad firmware but am not allowed?

cactikid
18th January, 2009, 08:06 PM
have u used that null modem cable before as people get wrong cable and they dont work.

artman
18th January, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hi, I have a digivox T and was able to sort out by manually entering key. What I cannot understand is the "firmware"**"Flash"
Can you explain what they mean and what they do. As you can see from above I am new to all this and am trying to get my head around the lingo

tdtd80
5th February, 2009, 02:09 AM
Here's the latest firmware, (22/12/08), for the digivox T receivers for Ch*rus MMDS areas.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Digivox T MMDS V3300 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/digivox-t-mmds-v3300-521/)
thanks for the download new guy in town,,,,,,:celticscarf:

folex9
8th February, 2009, 05:14 PM
Hello, i have bought a digivox t, i do not have any Ch***s aerial. Just a basic aerial to pick up regular national channels (R*E 1 & 2, TV 3 etc). This is considered mmds signal?correct? and will this be acceptable to operate the box? i would appreciate if someone could get bac to me on this. Thanks

cactikid
8th February, 2009, 07:17 PM
no mmds is a special aerial so wont work as it needs to be powered up.

metalgear2k2
8th February, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hi guys, im brand new to all this and was wondering if I could get some help. I got a Digivox - T and am in clonmel on cable chours, I got a cable with the box but cant get it to connect to my laptop, dont know anything about flashing firmware, can it be done manually? any help would be great thanks!

I have connected the box and all the channels are there but I can only view rte, nothing else works, they seem to be scrambled, can anyone help me??

folex9
8th February, 2009, 07:45 PM
thanks for the info, thats not to bad cause i picked up an aerial also with the box. As far as equipment needed for setup, is it a case of mounting the aerial and running the cable directly to the box?then applying the firmware software?

cactikid
8th February, 2009, 08:52 PM
thanks for the info, thats not to bad cause i picked up an aerial also with the box. As far as equipment needed for setup, is it a case of mounting the aerial and running the cable directly to the box?then applying the firmware software?

u will need a downconverter aswell,dont know what else u need or setup sorry.

cactikid
8th February, 2009, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, im brand new to all this and was wondering if I could get some help. I got a Digivox - T and am in clonmel on cable chours, I got a cable with the box but cant get it to connect to my laptop, dont know anything about flashing firmware, can it be done manually? any help would be great thanks!

I have connected the box and all the channels are there but I can only view rte, nothing else works, they seem to be scrambled, can anyone help me??

bit puzzled a digivox t is for c****s mmds only wont work on cable.one system is dvb/t the other is dvb/c

pudzy
9th February, 2009, 08:25 AM

hi , are you sure you are on cable as that box wont work with cable , digivox t works by aerial that is mounted on roof. if you need cable box i can give you one in exchange for the t box, but make sure you understand the difference detween the boxes

metalgear2k2
11th February, 2009, 09:28 PM
hi , are you sure you are on cable as that box wont work with cable , digivox t works by aerial that is mounted on roof. if you need cable box i can give you one in exchange for the t box, but make sure you understand the difference detween the boxes

hi there, i'm sorry but im not exactly sure to be honest which type of chourse ntl I have, I taught it was cable but now I think its aerial as I share a house and the guy down stairs has the same box and works fine for him so should work for me too. I connected it and it does an auto search and finds a load of channels but I can only view RTE 1, all the rest are there but seem to be scrambled. I havent put any firmware on the box because I dont know anything about it, I couldnt connect my laptop to the box so I ordered a usb converter to allow me to connect. So what do I do from here? is there some software I need to interface with the box? Any help would be really great thanks!

cactikid
12th February, 2009, 02:07 AM
hi there, i'm sorry but im not exactly sure to be honest which type of chourse ntl I have, I taught it was cable but now I think its aerial as I share a house and the guy down stairs has the same box and works fine for him so should work for me too. I connected it and it does an auto search and finds a load of channels but I can only view RTE 1, all the rest are there but seem to be scrambled. I havent put any firmware on the box because I dont know anything about it, I couldnt connect my laptop to the box so I ordered a usb converter to allow me to connect. So what do I do from here? is there some software I need to interface with the box? Any help would be really great thanks!e
find out from ur mate what box he has and do u have identical one.for silver digivox t it will be v3300,if u picked up the channels u must have correct box but cannot view unless u update firmware ,just wanted to make sure it says digivox t on front of unit.

JD77
12th February, 2009, 12:08 PM
cheers for the firmware m8

metalgear2k2
14th February, 2009, 12:19 AM
e
find out from ur mate what box he has and do u have identical one.for silver digivox t it will be v3300,if u picked up the channels u must have correct box but cannot view unless u update firmware ,just wanted to make sure it says digivox t on front of unit.

Ya its the siler digivox t, same as the guy in the house. Can someone please tell me how to update the fireware?? i downloaded v3300 and connected my laptop to the box but the usb controller wont install, do I need special drivers or software to contect to the box, any help would be really good, sorry for the newbie questions!!

cactikid
14th February, 2009, 12:18 PM
did u get a cd with usb adapter,drivers need updating more than likely.

metalgear2k2
14th February, 2009, 01:12 PM
did u get a cd with usb adapter,drivers need updating more than likely.

No i didnt get a cd but i got the drivers online and downloaded "downloader 10" so I opened downloader 10, browsed to v3300 on my desktop and pressed download, the box is on standby while I do this. When its finished downloading it reboots itself and rte 1 comes on but all the other channels are still scrambeled, what am I doing wrong????

satsmo
14th February, 2009, 02:45 PM
Did you put the emu on? Press menu - system info - OK - type 1004 on RC - enable key emu. Exit to a scrambled channel and let it update.

metalgear2k2
14th February, 2009, 03:20 PM
Did you put the emu on? Press menu - system info - OK - type 1004 on RC - enable key emu. Exit to a scrambled channel and let it update.

Thanks very much, no I hadnt that turned on, now I have it turned on I can view the scrambled the channels, I'm trying to update the channels manual as the automatic scan wont work and as I put them in manually the channels arent showing up by name, just by "TV5005" etc, and on the box it shows P8.64, any idea why this is???

satsmo
14th February, 2009, 08:43 PM
Factory reset, turn emu back on, scan again and that should sort it. Make sure you scan from the direct feed for the initial scan. Autoscan should work why are you ding it manually?

cactikid
14th February, 2009, 08:45 PM
signal issue,try a factory reset 0000 to delete,power off box at back/on and try auto scan and remember to turn antenna
power on should get named channels,dont scan thru splitters as this will get u signal issues.

metalgear2k2
15th February, 2009, 05:56 PM
Factory reset, turn emu back on, scan again and that should sort it. Make sure you scan from the direct feed for the initial scan. Autoscan should work why are you ding it manually?

signal issue,try a factory reset 0000 to delete,power off box at back/on and try auto scan and remember to turn antenna
power on should get named channels,dont scan thru splitters as this will get u signal issues.

I have tried to reset it a few times and it still wont autoscan properly, its scanning from 218 to 378 mhz, and cant find any channels. before I installed the firmware it worked fine and found all the channels, not sure what im doing wrong here, feel so close to having it sorted!! any ideas lads??

cactikid
15th February, 2009, 11:41 PM
wondering if u do a factory reset and reflash with a fresh file and loader having removed other one from pc.

metalgear2k2
17th February, 2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks everyone, got it working!!!!! Thanks for stayin with me on this one!! :wink:

iago83
18th February, 2009, 09:06 PM
hi, i am trying to update the digivox but i cant, i already bought the cable to conect with the pc, anyone who can help me?? thanks

satsmo
18th February, 2009, 09:18 PM
Give it a few minutes for the server to update and then you will be able to do so.

CelticWarrior
4th March, 2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks! New here and want to say hello to everyone too

rayrat
22nd March, 2009, 11:42 PM
digivox xl
hi guys and girls im a new member and wondered if any one can help got xl cant get no channels scans and comes up no channels found is this down to the firmware being out off date or something else missing dont know if i have posted this in the right place or not if not im very sorry

rayrat

cactikid
22nd March, 2009, 11:45 PM
answered other post

maxg
30th March, 2009, 06:41 PM
thanks guys, all of the above has been very helpful

kevin.kingston
6th April, 2009, 07:47 PM
hi,

could someone tell me how ti install the digivox-t sotware?

12nexus
10th April, 2009, 08:19 PM
donloaded v3300...no joy
downloaded 4300....no joy
in both cases following instructions there is still no signal

barrycaton
5th May, 2009, 10:10 PM
does any body have vers 1220 to over come my problems? please ive come so far i just dont wanna give up now
Anyone know were i can get latest digivox firmware

dpjoseph
10th June, 2009, 03:43 PM
i've installed several different softwares on my digviox t - turned emu on - but when it scans it picks up no channels - does anyone have any ideas?

cactikid
10th June, 2009, 10:11 PM
i've installed several different softwares on my digviox t - turned emu on - but when it scans it picks up no channels - does anyone have any ideas?
read the first thread for firmware for the t box,and flash that to box,i presume u are in irl with c****s mmds?

yendor1
12th June, 2009, 01:39 PM
Can you confirm this version will work as of 11-06-09.

wompa123
28th June, 2009, 11:00 PM
hi i am new to this put could u tell me or help me.do u no where i can get firmware for my ntl digital box. the model is a samsung smt-2110c.would be much appriecated.cheers

mid
19th August, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hi All, i'm new to this so pls pardon my ignorance. I'm in Chorss area. I just bought a Digivox T Terrestrial Receiver and MMDS Power. Pls all help will be appreciated on how to flash this box and even pls where i'm i goin to connect the MMDS power to? SOUND STUPID BUT DON'T KNOW KINDLY ASSIST
MID

femoral1972
4th September, 2009, 04:12 PM
Whats the very latest firmware for the digivox T (silver box)? Thanks

daithi
5th September, 2009, 06:58 PM
the v3330 is the latest version

go to the first post in this tread and yal find the link

DF23
14th September, 2009, 10:37 AM
I got a starter kit, including aerial,converter,power supply, but when I checked the box I can't get into the secret 1004 menu to turn the EMU on, will reflashing the box with this firmware fix the prob..?

tomhick024
19th September, 2009, 01:53 AM
I got a starter kit, including aerial,converter,power supply, but when I checked the box I can't get into the secret 1004 menu to turn the EMU on, will reflashing the box with this firmware fix the prob..?

Yes mate, unit comes as FTA receiver, you have to flash for it to do the magic!

danfiftyfour
6th October, 2009, 09:38 PM
My box is on an older firmware and still working, is this normal, sorry still kind of new to all this.

tomhick024
14th October, 2009, 01:55 PM
My box is on an older firmware and still working, is this normal, sorry still kind of new to all this.

Yes, thats ok V3300 is for older boxes and V3330 is for new boxes, bought in the last few weeks, as the newer box has a diff tuner!

rodney
24th October, 2009, 12:14 PM
hi devilfish, will this work on a silver digivox

cactikid
24th October, 2009, 08:25 PM
hi devilfish, will this work on a silver digivox
silver digivox is a dvb/c box and it wont work .
silver digivox T looks the same but it needs an aerial mmds as it a dvb/t box only for use in irl.

shiraz96jc
7th December, 2009, 10:09 PM
I have tried this software,however my channels still do not work with the exception of rte & tv3.Can any one help.Using digivox-t /2008.Pleeeze heeelp??:coffin:

cactikid
7th December, 2009, 10:13 PM
menu- system info- ok1004-key emu to on and exit out let it update.

tommie83
22nd December, 2009, 07:28 PM
Lads,

Need Help on Digivox T (MMDS Ch*rus)

A mate of mine purchased a digivox t from mycableb*x last week, and last night I tried flashing it. I tried about 10 times and failed.

I have flashed 7 digioxes boxes in the past and had no difficulty. However, when I flash this box, when I go to the main menu, it does not alow me enter parental control and another. I have tried doin a factory reset, 0000, but still this doesnt work. When I carry out the automatic scan and switch on "Emu", 0 programs are found....

Has anyone seen this and if so, what is the problem and the solution?

Cheers

cactikid
23rd December, 2009, 01:03 AM
what firmware did you use ,read back a number of posts.

Bailliebhoy
29th January, 2010, 07:28 PM
is this the latest firmware for the digivox?

daithi
2nd February, 2010, 08:36 PM
is this the latest firmware for the digivox?

its the latest firmware for the digivox t
this is a box for terrestrial tv in ireland

robert28
17th March, 2010, 11:44 AM
i have digivox-t and fail to upload flash keeps appearing anyone help

cactikid
18th March, 2010, 01:13 AM
Digital Kaos - Downloads - digivox_ter_v3330_090806 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/digivox_ter_v3330_090806-857/)
Digital Kaos - Downloads - DOWNLOADER 10 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/downloader-10-549/)
read the tut on lower file.
Digital Kaos - Downloads - Digivox T Firmware (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/digivox-t-firmware-419/)

stevef2066
20th March, 2010, 06:53 PM
i just installed a digivox t and can not access the hidden menu.

i have tried 1004 1006 1570

i am going into system information, but have no luck

any help ?

cactikid
20th March, 2010, 09:32 PM
i just installed a digivox t and can not access the hidden menu.

i have tried 1004 1006 1570

i am going into system information, but have no luck

any help ?
menu-system info-ok1004

EPDM
12th April, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Devilfish
Using Digivoxt with firmware for mmds cork
Just recenntly Quality of signal strenght has started flucuating causing picture and sound break up.Hope you can help?

omerbutt
16th April, 2010, 11:28 AM
True but they usually do their homework first, ( usually been the best word) . Although as you said DVB C variant for NT* MMDS and DVB T for Ch**us MMDS.

The case is never getting the wrong firmware, its getting the correct box type for each MMDS area, is where people make the mistake.

Any help on how to fix a DBOX wud be greatly appreicated
Thanks

DavieC
16th April, 2010, 02:14 PM
Hi guy's just starting on this digivox thingy, just about to download satmo's flash file (thanks) and give it a try thanks for all the info on the site and taking the time to help us newbies out hopefully i wont be asking how to do it but maybe just helping other newbies on here as its a minefield once thanks for the help

Dave C

cactikid
16th April, 2010, 10:19 PM
Any help on how to fix a DBOX wud be greatly appreicated
Thanks

post in the dbox section as this is a digivox section.

DavieC
4th May, 2010, 04:26 PM
Hi guy's just starting on this digivox thingy, just about to download satmo's flash file (thanks) and give it a try thanks for all the info on the site and taking the time to help us newbies out hopefully i wont be asking how to do it but maybe just helping other newbies on here as its a minefield once thanks for the help

Dave C

Hi Guys hoping you can give a newbie some help, just brought a digivox xl (black), S/W v13-3.2000mp, boot version 01, date 02 feb 2009 live in the
Staffordshire area on N*L/ V1rg1n didnt fully understand Satmo' comments about differnet boxes working in different areas but could do with some help just downloaded v10 bootloader from CactiKid (thanks) now just looking for the right firmware/software for this box all the downloads i can find have either bad links or are for the digivox xl usb could someone point me in the right direction to get this thing working have read the revious quotes but to no aval

cactikid
4th May, 2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys hoping you can give a newbie some help, just brought a digivox xl (black), S/W v13-3.2000mp, boot version 01, date 02 feb 2009 live in the
Staffordshire area on N*L/ V1rg1n didnt fully understand Satmo' comments about differnet boxes working in different areas but could do with some help just downloaded v10 bootloader from CactiKid (thanks) now just looking for the right firmware/software for this box all the downloads i can find have either bad links or are for the digivox xl usb could someone point me in the right direction to get this thing working have read the revious quotes but to no aval
as you are posting in the irish section you will be lost:laugh:
correct v1.07 for xl usb but it is highly likely you are on nagra3 now.
digivox xl uses v1341 all in downloads above and just click on starview

ateeq
10th May, 2010, 10:18 PM
hi buddies i am new on forum and i want to update my digi vox anybody help me to update it please i have bought 2 days ago digivox xl .and please let which frimware is fully working for unlocking all chanels. help me please

ozzy81
18th May, 2010, 03:28 PM
i am new on forum and i want to update my digivox xl as some of my channels have gone off can anybody help me to update it please .and please let which frimware is fully working for unlocking all chanels.

jumpinjo
18th May, 2010, 03:59 PM
which frimware is fully working for unlocking all chanels.

no frimware bud will help you :canabis:

flossy46
19th May, 2010, 08:46 PM
can anybody help my d digital box as lost all programs except normal terrestrial programs what do i need to do to get them back
please anbody:damnmate:

leebelly
20th May, 2010, 10:18 AM
could anyone tell me if the v3300 firmware goes on the digivox xl please..
thanks
lee

metalgear2k2
29th May, 2010, 03:24 PM
Hi guys, I have the Digivox-T with the latest firmware and it has been working away pretty good, some of the Mtv channels were not working but now the sound is gone on RTE 1, 2 and TV 3, anyone know why or how to fix it?

Wale04
29th May, 2010, 03:41 PM
Hi

I'm also having same problem with my box, some station freezing up and some losing sound.

Any solution out there????????????

:celtictop:

daithi
29th May, 2010, 03:51 PM
delete the channels that have no sound and do a rescan they will come back in with sound the will be named different like tv4301 just rename them as they should be

metalgear2k2
29th May, 2010, 04:47 PM
delete the channels that have no sound and do a rescan they will come back in with sound the will be named different like tv4301 just rename them as they should be

I deleted 1 channel, RTE 1 to check this but when I do the rescan its not finding any channels? Help?

metalgear2k2
30th May, 2010, 11:25 AM
can anyone help?

quaid
31st May, 2010, 09:38 AM
Lads,

not sure if this is the same issue as i had a couple of weeks ago, i came home and RTE1, RTE2, TV3 and TG4 had no sound.

to sort it out i had to do a factory reset on the box and reflash with the firmware, then do a rescan and all the channels came back with a couple of extras, some were in a different order but they were grand other than that.

tomhick024
31st May, 2010, 09:22 PM
Lads,

not sure if this is the same issue as i had a couple of weeks ago, i came home and RTE1, RTE2, TV3 and TG4 had no sound.

to sort it out i had to do a factory reset on the box and reflash with the firmware, then do a rescan and all the channels came back with a couple of extras, some were in a different order but they were grand other than that.

Good info mate, but no need to reflash the unit, just do factory setting, power off unit, turn power back on, turn on emu and rescan!!

cactikid
31st May, 2010, 10:19 PM
power on antenna before you scan.

desibaba
1st June, 2010, 06:22 PM
thanx for the info

vmd1916
6th June, 2010, 07:12 PM
hey fellas i done factory reset to get sound back in those few channels,and as you said worked a treat ,but lost all channel names ,just numbers which is annoying, will i have to do a reflash has box lost some info when i factory reset....

cactikid
6th June, 2010, 07:19 PM
no its a common thing factory reset and continue will bring them back ,its fairly common.

vmd1916
6th June, 2010, 08:27 PM
what is most recent firmware for digivox t on mmds , ireland ,ch***s??being a while since i flashed ,eh boxes i mean..:ahhhhh:

metalgear2k2
11th July, 2010, 11:27 AM
Ok so I'm trying to update the firmware on my digivox-t and when I check the system info it still says the date of release is the 22nd of Dec 2008 which is the last one so I dont htink its getting flashed properly.

I did a factory restore to get some channels back but now I have none and the auto or manual scans dont work, I have emu and antanna power on but still doesnt work!

could and one help me please?

vmd1916
11th July, 2010, 11:46 AM
did you you use v3330 it worked for me ,just check your codes are ok,if not that its bad flash , try again with v3330 ,the link is on this thread,double check emu on,,when i flashed with this i got 6 august 2009, hope this helps:slug:

pidgion
11th July, 2010, 02:54 PM
hi guys i have that firmware on my box and still lost nearly all my channels any ideas or help thanks :banghead::banghead:

vmd1916
11th July, 2010, 04:56 PM
with nag3 , channels are disappearing on me too cant be helped !unless you have less channels because of bad signal,,,what have you done exactly...:egg:

cactikid
11th July, 2010, 05:29 PM
sounds like you are on nagra3 then,as some places have not been changed as far as i know,if you know anybody with a providers box did they get a new card.

Jackoo
16th July, 2010, 05:36 PM
hi guys i have that firmware on my box and still lost nearly all my channels any ideas or help thanks :banghead::banghead:

Any joy with that?

bigtonymac
18th July, 2010, 12:02 PM
hi am new here and dont know what to do .my digivox xl has crashed and i dont have any channels.i cant find the new key codes can any1 help me ave no got a clue what 2 do

cactikid
18th July, 2010, 01:10 PM
hi am new here and dont know what to do .my digivox xl has crashed and i dont have any channels.i cant find the new key codes can any1 help me ave no got a clue what 2 do

this is for the irish digivox only section you may get a bit lost on this thread.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/new-forums-how-make-your-first-post-couple-other-helpful-tips-30279/

check to see if your on nagra3
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/areas-receiving-new-cards-93125/index29.html

have you tried a factory reset 0000 to delete,auto scan your privider and emu to on
.http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/digivox-firmware-au-fixes-15393/

nagra3 stops all cable boxes from working.

postman222
18th July, 2010, 06:34 PM
any thing coming on the market anytime soon to replace the boxes, digivox t

daithi
18th July, 2010, 07:00 PM
any thing coming on the market anytime soon to replace the boxes, digivox t

no mate ya may get a subscription from sly or nthell
or google card sharing an get reading on that

molluscs
18th July, 2010, 07:07 PM
sweet been looking everywhere for this

daithi
18th July, 2010, 07:20 PM
sweet been looking everywhere for this

wat ya mean

tomhick024
22nd July, 2010, 11:02 PM
Mmds has been 'Nagged', game up, time to close thread!!:giveup:

wilbirger
13th January, 2011, 11:47 PM
whats the best box for Cho**s mmds?

mtv1
13th January, 2011, 11:50 PM
a m8 welcome to dk lol forget it unless you want to buy a few boxes i have in my attic look in our sat section ;)

anilkp9
18th January, 2011, 01:36 PM
Here's the latest firmware, (06/08/09), for the digivox T receivers for Ch*rus MMDS areas.

thanks, that is what I needed.

anilkp9
18th January, 2011, 01:37 PM
thanks, I need to download the digivox firmware.

EAMO 2
18th January, 2011, 05:12 PM
thanks, I need to download the digivox firmware.

Don't think firmware will sort channs since Nagra 3 came in

cactikid
18th January, 2011, 10:10 PM
:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:
not a hope in hell:

start reading up on nagra 3 and doorstops in ireland

daithi
22nd January, 2011, 07:47 PM
:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:
not a hope in hell:

start reading up on nagra 3 and doorstops in ireland

they should delete this post so people are not being misled