PDA

View Full Version : ghost in my flat

salford
27th February, 2010, 12:46 PM
hi just had the manchester paranormal squad to check out my flat as things go missing and i see the image of an old lady walking about the flat...im an x para and never believed in all this till i moved into the flat,bit scary but i have got used to her now...cheers from salford..:ciao:

cgscott
27th February, 2010, 12:49 PM
lol you gonna stick around after you download what you need?

Few ex army guys on here.

Also a few still serve with the Forces

snagga
27th February, 2010, 12:56 PM
hi just had the manchester paranormal squad to check out my flat as things go missing and i see the image of an old lady walking about the flat...im an x para and never believed in all this till i moved into the flat,bit scary but i have got used to her now...cheers from salford..:ciao:

:coffin::goodnight:

davieboy.rfc
27th February, 2010, 07:21 PM
:barscarf:

if she fetches beer from the fridge mite be worth ur while havin :wink:her around.lol.

pops1511
27th February, 2010, 07:39 PM
so does this old woman do anything else apart from steal your shit?

patkins
27th February, 2010, 08:56 PM
Id be outta there before you could say `Leave me alone Bitch`.

^^TommyTee
27th February, 2010, 10:56 PM

let me know where you buy your weed from lol

SuperSat
27th February, 2010, 11:32 PM
What can she do?
except of walking!!!

RedSpider
1st March, 2010, 02:13 PM
walking about? is that it? u should be more worried if she stood by ur bed, urging u on while u crack one off lol

scooby5555
1st March, 2010, 10:32 PM
looooooool at Spider Hilarious

Surely just after effects on all the secret tests they carried out on our troops whilst they sent them to their deaths for oil and money..

DJSimo
2nd March, 2010, 07:18 AM
I have a ghost in my house that keeps moving things especially car keys when im late for an appointment:stupido3:

Seriously though must be pretty scary to live in a place thats haunted, i used to live in an old victorian manor house and some of the top floors were unused and always heard starange noises footsteps and doors closing, but could just have been the acoustics of the house, either way pretty scary at 3am when all the family were away.

Meat-Head
3rd March, 2010, 12:11 AM
I have a ghost in my house that keeps moving things especially car keys when im late for an appointment:stupido3:

victorian manor house and some of the top floors were unused.

click your keys to your belt.
COOL how many floors

DJSimo
3rd March, 2010, 10:19 AM
click your keys to your belt.
COOL how many floors

Good idea with keys as I think that ghost has followed me to everywhere I move, as same thing keeps happening lol

The mansion had 5 floors the top 2 were unused, by the way I only lived in one part of the mansion, it was converted into a sort of shared house by the landlord but he only done the bottom 2 floors, so top 2 were empty, I sneaked up there one day, it was very eerie, old furniture with dust cloths over it, it looked like one of the sets off Most Haunted but this was real not fake like Most Haunted.

cantona7
3rd March, 2010, 10:37 AM
what do you mean "not fake like most haunted"!!!!!! lol

you'll be saying next that derek accorra is just a charlaton lol

going back to the ghostly flat if it aint hurt you it aint to be worried about,where as if the walls start bleeding and the old girl says get the ~~~~ outa my old flat it might become time to move lol

JapFan
17th March, 2010, 02:16 PM
I dont think this kind of things can hurt anybody. Or it is maybe just residual energy when it appers the same time every once a while.

caveman_nige
12th April, 2010, 12:02 PM
so long as it has the energy to wash the dishes and do the ironing who cares...

kermitthefrog
12th April, 2010, 01:27 PM
how is it anytime anyone says they have a ghost its always an old woman.....if anyone gets a ghost in their house of a 20 year old big busted stripper let me know i can help you out :top:

piopat
14th June, 2010, 10:32 PM
i had a few scary things happen to me in my own house , when i was about 17 i was alone at home in bed and the bed behind me sank down as tho someone got in next to me (it was a double bed by the way ) i wasnt quite sure what had happened and i let it go .but a few minutes later i heard breathing behind me (imagine someone who had been a heavy smoker all their lives and they have breathing problems ,it was like that) i took off down stairs and slept on the couch. the next day i told my mother what had happened (she said i shouldnt worry about it ) but a few years ago when i was in my early 30s she told me that the bed i was sleeping in was my grandparents bed and my grandfather had died in it (in the 1950s long before i was born ) also she said the reason she never spoke to me about it at the time was the fact i told her who ever it was had a bad chest ,she told me he worked for years in a mills and as a result had severe breathing problems . and no i didnt drink untill i was 21 and i dont smoke not even real cigarets. my self and my 2 oldest brothers have had a voice calling us in to a room (only to find the room empty) it happened to us seperatly on different occassions and neither of us spoke about it till years later . i have heard noises (quite loud ) like someone moving boxes and bags around and the door made a noise like it was opening (it was an old heavy creaky door ,so loud i thought we had a burglar .so my self and my two older brothers went down to have a look there were no boxes or bags and the door was locked. my oldest brother got a shove one night while walking on the stairs, we asked a priest to bless the house strange but he refused . me and my mother were the only two in the house one day when a friend of my father visited but my father had gone out so he stayed for a cuppa ,he sat in the living room (which was below my parents bed room) when my mother came in with the cuppa we all heard noises upstairs .the noises sounded like as if my father got up out of bed walked across the floor,then opened the bedroom door (again an old heavy door) and was walking down the stairs .my fathers friend said i thought you said tom had gone out ,we said yes theres only us in the house, needless to say he didnt hang around after that. there have been quite a few times when loud noises came from that room, one evening about 2 years ago i had come home from work (there is only me nd my brother living in the house now ) my brother is now sleeping in my parents room so when i heard his bedroom door slamming loudly i went upstairs to see what he was doing (he was out ,only me in the house) the banging stopped so i went downstairs. then the loud door banging started up again and i could hear noises on the stairs (i had been out in the garden a few minutes earlier feeding the cats and i wondered had one got in and gone upstairs and got stuck in a room and was trying to get out ,maybe that was the noise) but on looking out the window i could see all 3 cats in the garden eating their dinner. the door banging got louder and was more prolonged and i have to say it was scary ,so i went up to my mates house and only came back after midnight. both my youngest and oldest brother have slept in that room in recent years and both complained that the bed was shaking while they were in it (i never had that experience or seen it happen),my youngest brother woke up to see his friend who had recently taken his own life standing there next to the bed ,he slept on the couch for about the next 5 months refusing to sleep in the room ,he now only works nights so as not to sleep in there at night .there are other things that have happened, i have had no experiences since the banging doors(thank god )as when he is on nights i am alone in the house. what /who ever it is has not tried to hurt us but has cetainly made its self heard. i suppose its a kind of thing most people dont believe unless they have an experience them selves ,but from my point of view i can say there is something there .here is link with some interesting pictures
Favorite Ghost Photos (http://www.ourcuriousworld.com/FavGhostPXs.htm)
GHOST PICTURES GALLERY - Real Ghost Photographs and Ghost Pictures caught on Camera (http://www.psychics.co.uk/ghostpictures/)
Amityville ghost revealed! (http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/amityville.htm)

Cronus
14th June, 2010, 11:18 PM
i had a few scary things happen to me in my own house , when i was about 17 i was alone at home in bed and the bed behind me sank down as tho someone got in next to me (it was a double bed by the way ) i wasnt quite sure what had happened and i let it go .but a few minutes later i heard breathing behind me (imagine someone who had been a heavy smoker all their lives and they have breathing problems ,it was like that) i took off down stairs and slept on the couch. the next day i told my mother what had happened (she said i shouldnt worry about it ) but a few years ago when i was in my early 30s she told me that the bed i was sleeping in was my grandparents bed and my grandfather had died in it (in the 1950s long before i was born ) also she said the reason she never spoke to me about it at the time was the fact i told her who ever it was had a bad chest ,she told me he worked for years in a mills and as a result had severe breathing problems . and no i didnt drink untill i was 21 and i dont smoke not even real cigarets. my self and my 2 oldest brothers have had a voice calling us in to a room (only to find the room empty) it happened to us seperatly on different occassions and neither of us spoke about it till years later . i have heard noises (quite loud ) like someone moving boxes and bags around and the door made a noise like it was opening (it was an old heavy creaky door ,so loud i thought we had a burglar .so my self and my two older brothers went down to have a look there were no boxes or bags and the door was locked. my oldest brother got a shove one night while walking on the stairs, we asked a priest to bless the house strange but he refused . me and my mother were the only two in the house one day when a friend of my father visited but my father had gone out so he stayed for a cuppa ,he sat in the living room (which was below my parents bed room) when my mother came in with the cuppa we all heard noises upstairs .the noises sounded like as if my father got up out of bed walked across the floor,then opened the bedroom door (again an old heavy door) and was walking down the stairs .my fathers friend said i thought you said tom had gone out ,we said yes theres only us in the house, needless to say he didnt hang around after that. there have been quite a few times when loud noises came from that room, one evening about 2 years ago i had come home from work (there is only me nd my brother living in the house now ) my brother is now sleeping in my parents room so when i heard his bedroom door slamming loudly i went upstairs to see what he was doing (he was out ,only me in the house) the banging stopped so i went downstairs. then the loud door banging started up again and i could hear noises on the stairs (i had been out in the garden a few minutes earlier feeding the cats and i wondered had one got in and gone upstairs and got stuck in a room and was trying to get out ,maybe that was the noise) but on looking out the window i could see all 3 cats in the garden eating their dinner. the door banging got louder and was more prolonged and i have to say it was scary ,so i went up to my mates house and only came back after midnight. both my youngest and oldest brother have slept in that room in recent years and both complained that the bed was shaking while they were in it (i never had that experience or seen it happen),my youngest brother woke up to see his friend who had recently taken his own life standing there next to the bed ,he slept on the couch for about the next 5 months refusing to sleep in the room ,he now only works nights so as not to sleep in there at night .there are other things that have happened, i have had no experiences since the banging doors(thank god )as when he is on nights i am alone in the house. what /who ever it is has not tried to hurt us but has cetainly made its self heard. i suppose its a kind of thing most people dont believe unless they have an experience them selves ,but from my point of view i can say there is something there .here is link with some interesting pictures
GHOST PICTURES GALLERY - Real Ghost Photographs and Ghost Pictures caught on Camera (http://www.psychics.co.uk/ghostpictures/)
Amityville ghost revealed! (http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/amityville.htm)

Sorry mate but **** that! I would be long gone from that house by now...:afraid::afraid:

leotheloin
15th June, 2010, 12:09 AM
Did you ever think of oiling the doors and checking the mattress springs hadn't snapped

piopat
15th June, 2010, 01:10 AM
ive lived there all my life 41 years now ,and what/who ever is there is not trying to hurt anyone in my opinion ,but as i say they sure like to be heard. i do appreciate that a lot of people have never had an experience like this and it is hard to believe i guess (unless your the one on the recieving end) snapped bed springs might account for a mattress sinking down (all tho the springs were not at all broken) but would not account for the breathing i heard .im not talking about a door that squeeks because the hinges are rusty ,what happened was the door sounded like it was being slammed shut really hard over and over. a lot of more modern doors are just hollow and light in weight ,this is a door that was hung in 1962 when the house was built(almost 50 years ago now) it is solid timber and i would imagine very heavy to carry,and i carried many doors in my 13 years on building sites so i would have a fair idea. when someone closes this door is you cant help but hear it ,there was no wind that day so a draft could not have blown it (in any case it would be hard for a draft to blow such a heavy door i would have thought) also this door is a little tight fitting so when you close it you have to give it a good slam to close it ,so i would think that would rule out a draft blowing the door. i know its not easy to believe ,i think i would have trouble believing it my self if i had not had first hand experience myself. if these things only happened to me and it was only a door banging maybe i might think there may be another explanation ,but they have happened to two brothers and my mother also .be interesting to hear peoples thoughts or of any experiences they may have had.

Elric
15th June, 2010, 01:34 AM
ive lived there all my life 41 years now ,and what/who ever is there is not trying to hurt anyone in my opinion ,but as i say they sure like to be heard. i do appreciate that a lot of people have never had an experience like this and it is hard to believe i guess (unless your the one on the recieving end) snapped bed springs might account for a mattress sinking down (all tho the springs were not at all broken) but would not account for the breathing i heard .im not talking about a door that squeeks because the hinges are rusty ,what happened was the door sounded like it was being slammed shut really hard over and over. a lot of more modern doors are just hollow and light in weight ,this is a door that was hung in 1962 when the house was built(almost 50 years ago now) it is solid timber and i would imagine very heavy to carry,and i carried many doors in my 13 years on building sites so i would have a fair idea. when someone closes this door is you cant help but hear it ,there was no wind that day so a draft could not have blown it (in any case it would be hard for a draft to blow such a heavy door i would have thought) also this door is a little tight fitting so when you close it you have to give it a good slam to close it ,so i would think that would rule out a draft blowing the door. i know its not easy to believe ,i think i would have trouble believing it my self if i had not had first hand experience myself. if these things only happened to me and it was only a door banging maybe i might think there may be another explanation ,but they have happened to two brothers and my mother also .be interesting to hear peoples thoughts or of any experiences they may have had.

intrestin story,you never said anythin about the history of the
house,was it your grandparents house,did anyone in your family
die in the house

my mum told me this years back when i was a toddler
havin nightmares about my granny who died when i was three years old,she said only the living can hurt you,not the dead

piopat
15th June, 2010, 02:14 PM
my father died in the house in 1992 but things were happening long before then . that said my oldest brother (who was sleeping in that room after my father had passed away )told me that when the bed was shaking that night ,he simply spoke out loud and said dad if thats you please stop because it frightens me ,and the shaking stopped. my dad did like a practical joke when he was alive ,it seems he is still up to his old tricks . he was such a joker that when he was laying in his coffin after he passed away ,his friends said joking were half expecting him to jump up and say tricked you all. the interesting thing is my younger brother (who sleeps in there now )said his bed was shaking also ,and my oldest brother only told us his story in the last 2 years after it had happened to my younger brother.i try not to worry even tho i have had a scare or two ,if i was worried all the time i think id be a nervous wreck. this is an even stranger one ( that im sure no one will believe,but it is true) i was sitting watching tv one night alone and i saw a glow on the wall ,my first thought was it was the tv but then the glow got bigger and it started moving towards me . when it got about 7 feet from me i saw it was a white butterfly but bigger than normal and as i said it was glowing bright . it slowly came up along side of me and i put my hand out to try and touch it (for what ever reason i couldnt) it hovered over the palm of my hand for a bit and then seemed to dissappear in to the wall behind me in much the same way as it had first appeared . funny thing was i didnt feel at all scared , i cant say what it was that i saw but i did see it . i told my mother what i had seen and she said that was strange and i asked why ,she said i dont know if its the same thing but it sounds simillar but there was a piece in a book she was reading and it mentioned people who had seen some thing like what i saw .the book talked about cases of people who had seen some thing along the lines of what id seen and the author said that when someone has passed away who was very close to a certain person/s ,this was like there way of saying im ok now im happy to the person who they were close to . my aunt (my dads sister) had passed away after a long illness just a week or so before i seen the butterfly and i was very close to her. my house was built on farm land in 1962 ,the whole place was farms in fact at least 2 of the farming familys still live near by ,i dont know any more really about the history of the area.