PDA

View Full Version : Cluster Swap Immodata VDO to Visteon 95320 Golf 5

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 11:53 AM
Hi!!! I have a problem.
My neighbour has bought Golf 5 with VDO Micronas broken dashboard, and he has bought an used one but it is Visteon.

Original cluster is Immo4A,1K0920861 VDO and donnor is 1K0920864B.
I have extracted with program, data from Visteon but they are a lot of data that can not be shown and no CRC correction.

I have original read 95320 from donnor, but no MAC and power class, I have read that it canīt be adapted with vcds.

The info I have, is, 24C32 from VDO Micronas and Immodata ORI,readings, photos and I have made a txt file with data and mileage.

Could it be adapted in 95320 Visteon cluster??? There is only one working key.

If this is not posible, I will tell him that is necessaryto bought another VDO cluster.

Very appreciated. Thank you very much!!!

Regards

kiszka
24th August, 2022, 12:29 PM
read eeprom ecu

Supas
24th August, 2022, 01:23 PM
Can you read bank immo data from donor board with AVDI? if so, you write Original board immo and it may work....

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 03:18 PM
If the cluster was vdo, the work would have already been done. No used ecu donor. Of original ecu, immo, they are the same that I have published in my files.See it before you answer and you will appreciate it. The donor group is VISTEON.
Old id VDO Micronas.
Cheers

Supas
24th August, 2022, 03:23 PM
If the cluster was vdo, the work would have already been done. No used ecu donor. Of original ecu, immo, they are the same that I have published in my files.See it before you answer and you will appreciate it. The Donnor group is VISTEON
Old VDO operating system.
Cheers

First you have to write in English, second I already saw your files and then I answered, third I didn't understand why I couldn't solve it having real original inmodata.

Greeting

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 03:27 PM
read eeprom ecu What I do with CS????I don't wanna make new Keys!

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 03:38 PM
First you have to write in English, second I already saw your files and then I answered, third I didn't understand why I couldn't solve it having real original inmodata.

Greeting
First. My cell pone has translated It . I'm not idiot por stupid and I have edited if after.
Second. In win RAR there are old immo data,Bin and un txt, original from car. Visteon is donor and 95320 is crypted and with CRC. I can not explain more to you.
Every data is present, just needed modify 95320 visteon.
Regards!

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 03:57 PM
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/969112-Golf-5-Cluster-VDO-to-Visteon

Supas
24th August, 2022, 05:06 PM
First you treated me stupid, I said that I had to see before answering.

Excuse me
Now I understand what your problem is... you have neither the ability nor the tools to edit the Visteon cluster.
Good luck with that.
Greeting

goyodesanctis
24th August, 2022, 05:15 PM
First you treated me stupid, I said that I had to see before answering.

Excuse me
Now I understand what your problem is... you have neither the ability nor the tools to edit the Visteon cluster.
Good luck with that.
Greeting
I don't understand "you treated me stupid". But yes. This is the problem. Thank you for your time.

H2Deetoo
28th August, 2022, 10:46 AM
Here is your Visteon eeprom with immo from orig VDO cluster inserted, and mileage set to 0km.
Please test and report.

Regards,
H2Deetoo

goyodesanctis
2nd September, 2022, 03:02 PM
Thank you very much mate!!!!
Work is perfect!!!!
I put kms with vcds and started with any trouble!!!!
10 POINTS FOR YOU!!!!

H2Deetoo
2nd September, 2022, 03:37 PM
Very good to hear this :)

Rgs H2Deetoo