PDA

View Full Version : mp3 player

patkins
27th February, 2010, 11:29 PM
I recently joined this mp3 forum using my name and my password for DK. I received an email telling me that I should use my name and was given a new password for using this forum. I have tried to log into the forum using my name and carefully using letters and numbers in the relevant upper and lower cases only to be told that my user name is alphanumeric. I have sent an email to the site admin. but as yet have not received a reply. Any help would be much appreciated. The above should read User name is NOT alphanumeric.

boomshanker
27th February, 2010, 11:37 PM
sounds like a possible email activation problem, though changed password? thats a new one to me.

one min...a large warez forum has been hacked not so long back. does the url end .....mW?
If yes, dump it

patkins
27th February, 2010, 11:51 PM
Thank you boomshanker for your quick response. I have just edited a mistake if this makes any difference. I used my user name pat kinsella and the tried the name as patkinsella joined up but to no avail.

bmi
27th February, 2010, 11:53 PM
hi everyone, hope to be a contributor

patkins
27th February, 2010, 11:59 PM
sounds like a possible email activation problem, though changed password? thats a new one to me.

one min...a large warez forum has been hacked not so long back. does the url end .....mW?
If yes, dump it

Have reread email , no mW on it. I have just tried to re register only to be told that the user name is already taken. so by this (using the same name pat kinsella) i should have been able to log in.

Devilfish
28th February, 2010, 03:06 PM
Hi Pat,

Is it the MP3 page we have here on Digital Kaos, i.e. the MP3 link at the top of the page?

patkins
28th February, 2010, 05:09 PM
Thank you Devilfish for your interest. Yes the MP3 player.

Devilfish
28th February, 2010, 10:27 PM
I've now removed your account, please register again.

Maybe use the username 'patkinsella' without a space, might have been because you had a space in the username. It's a very primitive script.

P.S. you don't need to register to download mp3s. :)

patkins
28th February, 2010, 11:00 PM
Thank you Devilfish, I`m glad to report that everything is working fine.