PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot boxer adblue and counter problems

roby71
7th September, 2022, 11:46 AM
I have a big problem with a peugeot boxer with ecu delphi dcm 6.2 where it was made dpf egr and adblue with ecudecode and it worked very well, but after an intervention in the garage unfortunately an arm of the lift bridge crushed the wires of the ecu adblue on the tank, causing a blown fuse. From that moment on, even resetting the wires and replacing the fuse I find the error U059E. It was not possible to reset the ADBLUE even with the file ori, so I checked the can line, and as soon as I disconnected the NOX sensor the error disappeared, but the ADBLUE light and the counter always remain. Now I have tried other solutions, including swiftech, but the problem of the counter and the adblue ligth are always there. Many have told me that replacing the NOX sensor should solve the problem, but honestly I'm afraid of ruining my money, given the problem of the wires and the blown fuse.

Do you think it is possible to permanently eliminate the adblue light and the counter without replacing the nox sensor? I also add that it is no longer possible to communicate with the ADBLUE ecu. I state that with the ecudecode file, as well as with the others, the vehicle has no problem apart from the counter and the spy, and also the counter is always stopped at 1300KM.

Can anyone help me even not for free?

pike
7th September, 2022, 12:02 PM
Hi,

which counter value now?

roby71
7th September, 2022, 02:16 PM
Hi,

which counter value now?

Hi, counter is fixed to 1300 KM

chacarita
7th September, 2022, 08:57 PM
have you tried to fill the tank with the diagbox, urea and additive?

roby71
8th September, 2022, 02:06 PM
have you tried to fill the tank with the diagbox, urea and additive?
yes, all is done, but counter and adblue light are still present

pike
8th September, 2022, 02:50 PM
need see files