PDA

View Full Version : IMMO OFF Fiat Doblo (2003) 5NF.T2 Gasoline

lukasSVK1
9th September, 2022, 05:11 PM
Hi,

I need IMMO OFF for my Doblo 2003 1.6 gasoline - IAW 5NF.T2 + How to.

Thanks!

Moses787
13th September, 2022, 12:36 PM
here your off, dont forget the buttons :applause:

lukasSVK1
17th September, 2022, 09:49 PM
Immo off itself (BIN file) does not work. (I updated the EEPROM by your file).

What do you mean by buttons? Should I disconnect something or cut some wires?

rafal
18th September, 2022, 08:32 AM
Immo off itself (BIN file) does not work. (I updated the EEPROM by your file).

What do you mean by buttons? Should I disconnect something or cut some wires?

leave this job - better for you and customer................

lukasSVK1
18th September, 2022, 09:51 AM
leave this job - better for you and customer................

That is kinda mean don’t you think? :)

This IMMO OFF is for my PERSONAL car not for the customer’s car.

If the BIN file is not working after reflash then what? I read here on forum that on 5NF.T2 you need to interrupt CAN-H and CAN-L on some pins on ECU or Body Computer for some time and then the IMMO OFF file will work. But I am nit 100% sure so that is why I asked :)

(For reference https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/707276-doblo-5NF-T2-immo-off?highlight=Doblo+immo)

Aren’t forums about helping and not about being mean to people? And even you had to learn all those things around cars and it takes some time to understand how everything in car works ;) Or you want to tell me that you were born with all these skills? :O Immpresive

kiszka
18th September, 2022, 09:58 AM
That is kinda mean don’t you think? :)

This IMMO OFF is for my PERSONAL car not for the customer’s car.

If the BIN file is not working after reflash then what? I read here on forum that on 5NF.T2 you need to interrupt CAN-H and CAN-L on some pins on ECU or Body Computer for some time and then the IMMO OFF file will work. But I am nit 100% sure so that is why I asked :)

(For reference https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/707276-doblo-5NF-T2-immo-off?highlight=Doblo+immo)

Aren’t forums about helping and not about being mean to people? And even you had to learn all those things around cars and it takes some time to understand how everything in car works ;) Or you want to tell me that you were born with all these skills? :O Immpresive
you really don't know what you took yourself for
intersect H and L there will be side effects of this act and you will not remove these effects
it's not malicious just good advice not to get in a loop
if you want, work, no one will forbid you
As of today, there is only such a solution
there may be a Better solution, but it's not shared as of now for immo off

volodin69
18th September, 2022, 10:37 AM
Hi. 5NF is known for hw issues. I don't blame the BSI for that. Just do a research and find out more about it. And all about CAN wires to be cut for immo off, like a lot of marelli ecus, will be a shitty compromise that noone want it. Get another working ecu and virginize it. Will solve your problem. Good luck